Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ HostMaze.com ⚡ VPS Offer ⚡ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ HostMaze.com ⚡ VPS Offer ⚡

2»

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@hostmaze said:
    We have IPv6 but there's a problem with it ATM. That's why we didn't include it in the LET offer. It will be fixed soon.

When you get IPv6 fixed, you'll be delisted.
    Owning an unusable subnet isn't helpful.

You should also think about providing routed IPv6 subnets, which would qualify you for the coveted Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame.

@yoursunny Get ready for Routed /48 IPv6 with my new Ryzen Lineup :smile:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • LuoxueLuoxue Member
    edited August 2021

The port is 100Mbps instead of 1Gbps. When I continued to occupy 100Mbps for a short time, they reduced my port to 5Mbps. I sent a ticket last night, but I still haven't got a reply (the next afternoon).

• When I used them I got 10Mbps I think (years ago) and they said the port is shared.

• if you guys had malwarebytes, you shouldnt even try this hostmaze. something is off.

• @creep said:
    if you guys had malwarebytes, you shouldnt even try this hostmaze. something is off.

I can also just tell you to better buy anywhere else!

@Luoxue said:
    The port is 100Mbps instead of 1Gbps. When I continued to occupy 100Mbps for a short time, they reduced my port to 5Mbps. I sent a ticket last night, but I still haven't got a reply (the next afternoon).

You are a lucky guy that your server is working enough to test the bandwidth ^^