Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux)

MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Hey guys,

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. (VAT PT513782540) is now 5 years and a half - we've been proudly hosting thousands of websites and are known by our reliability.

75% off, recurring - stock - 50 coupons.

What do we offer?

SSD Array in LA and NVMe in DE
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
128GB RAM
4x2TB NVMe @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
12.50€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: LETSDANCE

Basic
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
25€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: LETSDANCE

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
25€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: LETSDANCE

Advanced
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
50€/year plus VAT if applicable ORDER NOW
Coupon: LETSDANCE

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
30MB/s Disk
8192 IOPs
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanked by 3jcarlo9 nyamenk Ympker

Comments

  • LexLex Member

    Hey!

    Regarding the cloudlinux limits, I presume they are per account, shared and reseller alike?

    For example if I get a reseller package and create 10 accounts, they will each get 200% cpu, 2GB of ram, etc.

    Correct me if I am wrong please.

    Thank you!

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • edited July 21

    @Lex said:
    Hey!

    Regarding the cloudlinux limits, I presume they are per account, shared and reseller alike?

    For example if I get a reseller package and create 10 accounts, they will each get 200% cpu, 2GB of ram, etc.

    Correct me if I am wrong please.

    Thank you!

    I believe yes, the limit is per account.

    Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker
  • LexLex Member

    They have confirmed via ticket extremely fast, the limits are per account!

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    Thank you @chocolateshirt for your help!

    @Lex sure thing!!! 😁

    Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • seoseoseoseo Member

    I purchased the pack and have written to support. They haven't replied for more than 12 hours. Do they always take this long?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @seoseo said:
    I purchased the pack and have written to support. They haven't replied for more than 12 hours. Do they always take this long?

    No we are on holidays. I'll review it today

  • kh81kh81 Member

    Still waiting for PT location and (maybe) monthly pricing :)

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • defaultdefault Member

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ArkasArkas Member

    Is that sustainable, per account?

  • seoseoseoseo Member

    Hi, it's been a few days and you haven't answered my tickets, is there a problem?
    What I need is a migration. It is included in your offer, but if you don't include it, let me know so I can do it myself.

  • niceboyniceboy Member

    @seoseo said:
    Hi, it's been a few days and you haven't answered my tickets, is there a problem?
    What I need is a migration. It is included in your offer, but if you don't include it, let me know so I can do it myself.

    I have an open ticket too with @MikePT and no one bothered to answer since last 5+ days! Hope we are not seeing cociu here.

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @niceboy said:

    @seoseo said:
    Hi, it's been a few days and you haven't answered my tickets, is there a problem?
    What I need is a migration. It is included in your offer, but if you don't include it, let me know so I can do it myself.

    I have an open ticket too with @MikePT and no one bothered to answer since last 5+ days! Hope we are not seeing cociu here.

    That comparison makes no sense. I've replied to all tickets here.

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @seoseo said:
    Hi, it's been a few days and you haven't answered my tickets, is there a problem?
    What I need is a migration. It is included in your offer, but if you don't include it, let me know so I can do it myself.

    Migrations are low priority, replied though :)

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @kh81 said:
    Still waiting for PT location and (maybe) monthly pricing :)

    PT is super expensive as Singapore is. We'd need to buy the hw! But as we're moving to Lisbon, that'll be an option as we're pretty close to the DC :P

  • It seems like coupon for basic 12.5 eur yearly is not valid anymore. could you please check?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @gapper said:
    It seems like coupon for basic 12.5 eur yearly is not valid anymore. could you please check?

    You mean out of stock? There was only 50.

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @gapper said:
    It seems like coupon for basic 12.5 eur yearly is not valid anymore. could you please check?

    Yeah out of stock mate!

    @TimboJones said:

    @gapper said:
    It seems like coupon for basic 12.5 eur yearly is not valid anymore. could you please check?

    You mean out of stock? There was only 50.

    Indeed!

  • noob question. i don't understand why there is no price difference for 50gb shared and reseller pack ? the reseller will sell packages to their clients . so a lot more websites will be hosted than shared one. if both packages getting the same CPU hard limit then pricing is ok . but will the reseller give good performance when it has a CPU limit similar to the shared one ?

  • is it possible to pay invoices with BTC or other cryptos ?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • TejyTejy Member

    Any plan to offer these offers in Lisbon/Porto?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @anisur said:
    noob question. i don't understand why there is no price difference for 50gb shared and reseller pack ? the reseller will sell packages to their clients . so a lot more websites will be hosted than shared one. if both packages getting the same CPU hard limit then pricing is ok . but will the reseller give good performance when it has a CPU limit similar to the shared one ?

    We just don't price it differently. I agree it could be though!

    @smartieuser said:
    is it possible to pay invoices with BTC or other cryptos ?

    I received your ticket and will reply to it. It's something we do not do but I will try to accommodate your request mate.

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @Tejy said:
    Any plan to offer these offers in Lisbon/Porto?

    Soon, yes. Will need to start using a VPS though. Colocation is super expensive in Portugal. I had a look at the local offers and most don't accept less than a half rack. It's ridiculous.

    Thanked by 1Tejy
Sign In or Register to comment.