Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raspberry Pi colocation/ RPI dedicated server providers- *UPDATE* v. 07.2021
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Raspberry Pi colocation/ RPI dedicated server providers- *UPDATE* v. 07.2021

Get my actual and updatet list of Raspberry Pi colocation/ RPI dedicated server providers here:
v. 07.2021

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZtKWCXZ8fRNtGM7ozz8MJr8k1bn6Yr8dADy

Thanked by 1sgheghele

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I've got a couple RPI 3's collecting dust. Maybe I should ship them off to serve as yet another I2P router we run or Tor node or something.

Shouldn't cost too much to ship one across the world, at least, compared to a normal server.

• @MannDude said:
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. I've got a couple RPI 3's collecting dust. Maybe I should ship them off to serve as yet another I2P router we run or Tor node or something.

Shouldn't cost too much to ship one across the world, at least, compared to a normal server.

I am happy you like it :). For I2P or Tor nodes I can recommend Easyserver and Finaltek. We have boards colocated for the same purpose there.
    Both give you maximum privacy and uncensored internet access for a really nice price.
    But maybe you should think about colocating an SBC with more network throughput then a RPI3.