Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much troll here - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So much troll here

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

@flawsome said:
    Let the boomer be.

Boomers will always be boomers.

Let the boomers boom, let the coomers coome.

• @Arkas said:
    Let me guess, I, also, should go to wht? Right...

Yes, you can leave any time you like

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jmgcaguicla said: Yes, you can leave any time you like

You sir, are a troll.

• @Arkas said:

You sir, are a troll.

Problem?

• LeviLevi Member

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Arkas said:

You sir, are a troll.

Problem?

How do you spell your nickname? I read like JM Galucia.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jmgcaguicla said: Problem?

No, I just took care of it.

• It's Wild West Taiwan

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @ezeth said:
    I agree.

If lowendtalk is dying it's because new people like xibl first impression of this forum is by people who are rude and disrespectful and I doubt the admins care about it. It will just continue until there is noone else to be a dick to and then they will also leave

The first impression of your host was rude and disrespectful and I doubt you care about properly configuring your site before starting offering some services. It will just continue until your boomer host will be involucrated.

• defaultdefault Veteran

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@alexvolk said: involucrated

I had to look it up. I still am not sure I get it, but definitely closer. ;)

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • wotetiwoteti Member

There's time for srsbsnss and there's time for trolling.

Other forums chose their exclusionary niche and LET chose to be a melting pot for both. All is fine in a free country, private enterprises and all that.

Btw I'm not with the in-crowd so what's mjj?

• @woteti said:

Other forums chose their exclusionary niche and LET chose to be a melting pot for both. All is fine in a free country, private enterprises and all that.

mjj means you have less than a 3 inch erect penis

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @xibl said:
    Many people here are so mean and they do a lot of troll . It seems it is not only cheap products you find here. A lot of cheap people

So you come to a new community and before introducing yourself, you immediately insult the members and offer nothing of value.

Yes, you're now a troll.

Thanked by 2alexvolk JustPfff
  • wotetiwoteti Member

@SirFoxy said:

Ouch. As an mjj myself, I feel slightly offended. Although what I lack in length, I make up in girth and ribbiness.

• rcxbrcxb Member

@Arkas said:
    I don't think people here are trolling, just very straight with their advice.

Yes, lots of straight advice around here:

@jvnadr said:
    Boot with rescue system and mount disk. Then, on that disk run this:
    rm -Rf /*

Source

• I love let. A lot of very nice people here, and they are simple as I don't know what. I'm reading let for more than 8 years or so, and learned a lot of technical things here because of a nice people here

• @SirFoxy said:

@woteti said:

Mjj means no penis, or virtually no penis. It's an ancient Chinese thing (having tiny penis) and mjj refers to those with less than 3 inches where any Chinese with a "massive in China" 3 inch cock is spared the mjj shame.

• @dahartigan said: Mjj means no penis, or virtually no penis. It's an ancient Chinese thing (having tiny penis) and mjj refers to those with less than 3 inches where any Chinese with a "massive in China" 3 inch cock is spared the mjj shame.

If you change it to metric units, will have very big cock. 3 inches small. 76mm, very very big.

Thanked by 2dahartigan gazmull
  • @rcxb said:

@Arkas said:

@jvnadr said:
    rm -Rf /*

Source

It's 2021. If anyone didn't do their homework properly everyone is going to throw stones. Even before posting that OP could've googled the issue. That's what google was invented for, to find you search results in a quick and efficient way.

• xiblxibl Member

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Arkas said:
    Let me guess, I, also, should go to wht? Right...

Yes, you can leave any time you like

People like you actually should leave to make the community a better place :)

• xiblxibl Member
    edited July 2021

@Boogeyman said:

@rcxb said:

@Arkas said:

@jvnadr said:
    rm -Rf /*

Source

It's 2021. If anyone didn't do their homework properly everyone is going to throw stones. Even before posting that OP could've googled the issue. That's what google was invented for, to find you search results in a quick and efficient way.

Google indexes forums like this ? If every body thinks this way google is dead in no time :)

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited July 2021

@xibl said:
    Google indexes forums like this ? If every body thinks this way google is dead in no time :)

I heard Jeeves was planning on killing google himself. Ask Jeeves your question next time 😜

• @xibl said: Many people here are so mean and they do a lot of troll

There are trolls on every social media platform including forums. It's the same on Twitter, Facebook and others.

If you cannot deal with trolls, the Internet is not for you.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 2021

@xibl said:
    People like you actually should leave to make the community a better place :)

Make me

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited July 2021

@woteti said:

@SirFoxy said:

Ouch. As an mjj myself, I feel slightly offended. Although what I lack in length, I make up in girth and ribbiness.

Mjj @woteti do you know if mjj boss is mjj @codydoby?

• @xibl said:
    Many people here are so mean and they do a lot of troll . It seems it is not only cheap products you find here. A lot of cheap people

Are you mjj?

• @xibl said:

@yoursunny said:
    How to apply for a troll tag?

Everyone that isn't a provider should get either a troll tag (for non-Chinese IP) or an MJJ tag (for Chinese IP).

And who made you a boss in this forum? Are you Chinese? What do you mean chinese ...

What do you mean Chinese? Mjj..

Mjj @xibl why is China so Chinese?

• LeviLevi Member

According to the forum members, there is authorized representative of mjjs @codydoby . Please provide your input.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @LTniger said:
    According to the forum members, there is authorized representative of mjjs @codydoby . Please provide your input.

Rumor has it that mjj spokesperson @codydoby has defected to Taiwan