Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling 8 months cPanel webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling 8 months cPanel webhosting

FahadisticFahadistic Member
edited July 2021 in General

Hey everyone, I bought the annual cPanel shared hosting plan from Hostens in March 2021. Due to priorities, I no longer work on the project that I was using the shared hosting for. As my domain has expired too, I really don't need it anymore. If anyone wants to take over the rest of the period, You can pay me a part of the invoice and continue. The details are as follow:

10 GB disk space
1 TB bandwidth
10 websites
10 databases
100 email accounts

If such thing isn't allowed here, feel free to remove the thread. Thank you!

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• edited July 2021

From the title I thought you sell a cPanel license

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

How much?

• FahadisticFahadistic Member
    edited July 2021

@skorupion said:
    How much?

I'm okay with around $7. The original plan is $18/year and I'm using a recurring voucher so it would be $9/year from March 2022 unless hostens decides to change this.

• Would your current host allow transferring the license to a server outside their hosting service?

• @Fahadistic said:

@skorupion said:
    How much?

I'm okay with around $7. The original plan is $18/year and I'm using a recurring voucher so it would be $9/year from March 2022 unless hostens decides to change this.

Do they offer transfering hosting service to another account?

• @ankursharma8715 said:
    Would your current host allow transferring the license to a server outside their hosting service?

Not pretty sure what does even mean.

@hzhoanglee said:
    Do they offer transfering hosting service to another account?

Yes. I just asked them about this. They'll want both of us to submit any of the legal documents first to confirm the verification of accounts. Not sure why is this related but that's their requirement.

• Bump. Anyone still interested?