Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boomer.host Launch - Free Boomer sticker
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Boomer.host Launch - Free Boomer sticker

ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2021 in Offers

IMPORTANT: Do not order with a proxy, VPN or any other kind of anonymous network. Your order will be rejected and we will not approve this manually.

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce the launch of our brand boomer.host

What makes us different from the rest?

We have been around ever since 2018. The reason why it's so cheap is because we use our premium brands discontinued server hardware. We save both time and money doing this since we don't have to beat it with a bat and then throw it in the bin.

When you buy VPS plan 2 or higher we will ship a free boomer sticker to you (the logo) as long as you live in the US. This is quite high quality, we hired someone to draw it, color it etc based on the famous boomer from the best youtube channel ever, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3TUCGI-7rSjvHsE4ONXRww.

The server location is in Dallas Texas. It's our discontinued server with new SSDs. We use Data Ideas as our colocation.

Here is our launch offer.

Boomer VPS
1GB RAM
5GB SSD disk space
3600GB Bandwidth
1 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
US$7.95/yr (about $0.66/month)
Order now

Zoomer VPS
2GB RAM
10GB SSD disk space
7200GB Bandwidth
2 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
Free Boomer sticker shipped to you (US only) Comment your OrderID and we'll ship it
US$12.95/yr (about $1.08/month)
Order now

Coomer VPS
4GB RAM
15GB SSD disk space
10000GB Bandwidth
2 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
Free Boomer sticker shipped to you (US only)) Comment your OrderID and we'll ship it
US$18.95/yr (about $1.58/month)
Order now

Ping Test:
2001:550:3402:32:0000:0000:0039:3d94

Setup Time - 1 hour. Need to manually verify order

Almost the general rules as our friend, @randvegeta over at Millenial.Host applies. No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. Rule of thumb is, if it's ilegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

Because our pricing is so cheap we will not offer any money back should you change your mind.

SMTP and all mailing ports are also blocked permanently

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Port Speed: 100MBit

You can choose Ubuntu 20.04 or Centos 7. We utilize OpenVZ 7

Thanked by 3Ganonk mrTom randvegeta

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

HK location?

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@skorupion said:
    HK location?

The server location is in Dallas Texas. No HK

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:
    HK location?

The server location is in Dallas Texas. No HK

DEAM i was soo hyped up, when HK launch

• databossdataboss Member
    edited July 2021

Is your company DFDB LLC? and what US State is it registered in?

And why no public who is info?
    Domain:boomer.host
    Registrar:Porkbun, LLC
    Registered On:2021-05-24
    Expires On:2022-05-24

Thanked by 1lentro
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Heh.

@thedp said:

Heh.

This website we're using is a template so I wouldn't think much of it.

• @ezeth said: This website we're using is a template so I wouldn't think much of it.

What's the rush? People would normally get their website done first before going into Production.

So you decided to happily launch your brand without having a proper website up?

F me i gought the coomer VPS gimme a second for YABS

• I'm presuming this brand will be flipped within a year.

edited July 2021

@databoss said:
    Is your company DFDB LLC? and what US State is it registered in?

And why no public who is info?
    Domain:boomer.host
    Registrar:Porkbun, LLC
    Registered On:2021-05-24
    Expires On:2022-05-24

It's in Wyoming. .host tlds do not show much either way. It only shows Org, county and state. I can make it public if you want but it won't show you much more.

DFDB LLC is the new company name from HostUp LLC.

https://hostup.org/

As I said. This is a budget brand, I wouldn't expect the website to be perfect but the services are working just fine

What can I get in place of the sticker if I live outside of US, and wanna team up and have me as logistics for sending out stickers within Europe? (send me 100 stickers and I will send them all around Europe to clients?)

@ezeth said: This website we're using is a template so I wouldn't think much of it.

No offense but seriously?

You want people to visit your postbox? :joy:

Thanked by 3JasonM JustPfff Chronic

@thedp said:

@ezeth said: This website we're using is a template so I wouldn't think much of it.

Maybe they want to return the sticker? :P

• databossdataboss Member
    edited July 2021

@ezeth so I presume you are overseas and registered in Wyoming to not pay state tax and have privacy and avoid that pesky federal tax return as well?

You do realize the copyright and the terms of service don't mean shit when you dont even have the right company name? ie not enforceable as you do not represent the entity in the tos or copyright?

@ezeth said:

@thedp said:

Maybe they want to return the sticker? :P

get my order done, such not caring people working here ugh incompetent young people right? (jk mate lolz i can wait)

@databoss said:
    @ezeth so I presume you are overseas and registered in Wyoming to not pay state tax and have privacy and avoid that pesky federal tax return as well?

You do realize the copyright and the terms of service don't mean shit when you dont even have the right company name? ie not enforceable as you do not represent the entity in the tos or copyright?

I am based in the US. NYC

• @thedp said:

It's one of those corp registration PO Boxes with 100's of companies using it

Thanked by 3ezeth MannDude o_be_one

both your TOS & Privacy policy pages are down

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Boomers drink Monster?

Thanked by 2HostUp randvegeta

No disrespect but IMHO, I would strongly suggest you to work on your website, get everything in order and then start promoting your services, or else this isn't going to look good for you or your brand as a first impression.

And please, do not use the "budget brand" as an excuse for not having a proper website up. This isn't a school project, business is business, you're selling and providing services and people will be paying for it.

@thedp said:
    No disrespect but IMHO, I would strongly suggest you to work on your website, get everything in order and then start promoting your services, or else this isn't going to look good for you or your brand as a first impression.

And please, do not use the "budget brand" as an excuse for not having a proper website up. This isn't a school project, business is business, you're selling and providing services and people will be paying for it.

PFF he already got at least one client, in my opinion he could have thrown a image of shit on the main website and I would still buy

edited July 2021

@skorupion said:

@thedp said:

PFF he already got at least one client, in my opinion he could have thrown a image of shit on the main website and I would still buy

Let's be honest. You care about the service and the price, not some wrong things on about us page This VPS will be good. Come back in a few months, after all this is a launch offer and you can expect there to be some minor bugs

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@thedp said:

Let's be honest. You care about the service and the price, not some wrong things on about us page

Exacly, anyways can you deploy my VPS?

edited July 2021

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@thedp said:

Let's be honest. You care about the service and the price, not some wrong things on about us page

I did, but I never sent any mail notification. Sorry about that. Visit your client area and navigate to package list and then click the configuration icon

Here you can login into virtualizor and manage your VPS

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@thedp said:

I did, but I never sent any mail notification. Sorry about that. Visit your client area and navigate to package list, https://my.boomer.host/index.php?fuse=clients&controller=products&view=products

thanks, btw get your email system working

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@thedp said:

I did, but I never sent any mail notification. Sorry about that. Visit your client area and navigate to package list, https://my.boomer.host/index.php?fuse=clients&controller=products&view=products

thanks, btw get your email system working

refresh your SSL cert on virtualizor

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ezeth said:
    DFDB LLC is the new company name from HostUp LLC.

https://hostup.org/

As I said. This is a budget brand, I wouldn't expect the website to be perfect but the services are working just fine

Why do you need to dissolve HostUp LLC for DFDB LLC?

In addition, budget brand or not, fix it and it is not an excuse to have semi-finished website. In LET generally we only allow 1 account per entity, please use your @HostUp account instead, provider tag revoked.

• I am loving the boomer dude in first post :joy: well done!

• @fat32 maybe wipe out his order links as well, since he is no longer a provider