Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I do if a business has no customer service phone number, no work order,
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What should I do if a business has no customer service phone number, no work order,

insoxininsoxin Member
edited July 2021 in Reviews

The mailbox on the official website also did not reply...

Now I am facing such a problem

The PayPal dispute period has passed

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Sue.

Thanked by 1insoxin
  • henixhenix Member

Move on

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

Have you tried making multiple threads on a forum about the same issue?

You need to work it out with the provider, or move on. If they're not responding to you via the official channels I don't see why it would be any different here.

Thanked by 1William
  • Chargeback

• tetechtetech Member

Try putting the entire problem in the thread subject, not only 80% of it

Thanked by 2JasonM bulbasaur
  • OP suspended for abuse, OP pleads ignorance to abuse, Plea of ignorance denied, OP creates PMS threads.

OP also likely got the VPS **for free **from the provider given that I'm yet to have seen a single person say they've paid for the EH service.. I may be wrong for all I know but I may be right..

• @dahartigan full disclosure - you used to hype them on LET (along with prior hyping of hostdoc, woot, alpha, et al.)

• @databoss said:
    @dahartigan full disclosure - you used to hype them on LET (along with prior hyping of hostdoc, woot, alpha, et al.)

• insoxininsoxin Member
    edited July 2021

@dahartigan @databoss @jackb

Someone chatted with me privately and it has been resolved.

It may be the reason for the too much traffic...

11 May 2021
    10 Jun 2021
    Prev Month Next Month
    Limit : 10240 GB
    Utilised : 62.98 GB
    % utilized : 0.62 %

I7z0dh.jpg

Hello,

Our risk team has completed the review process on your account and has determined that we will not be able to service your hosting needs. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, our risk team does perform certain security checks and does not always disclose reasoning for their decisions, not even to us customer service agents.

At this time I have issued a full refund back to your Paypal account.

We will need to respectfully request for you to locate another hosting provider to service your hosting needs.

Alternatively, our risk team did mention that they will be able to make an exception and allow you to utilize our services if you are able to pay using any of these three payment methods: Cryptocurrency, Alipay, UnionPay

RackNerd - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    https://www.racknerd.com/

• So it's not evolution host it's racknerd?

It sounds like mjj chargeback mitigation to me.

Thanked by 2yoursunny MrH
  • @insoxin said:

Great, We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited July 2021

@insoxin said:
    ... our risk team does perform certain security checks and does not always disclose reasoning for their decisions, not even to us customer service agents.

... Alternatively, our risk team did mention that they will be able to make an exception and allow you to utilize our services if you are able to pay using any of these three payment methods: Cryptocurrency, Alipay, UnionPay

lol - so the "risk team" obviously sees a financial risk, even though they didn't disclose reasoning?! Is the "risk team" and CS same person?

• darbdarb Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@insoxin said:

Great, We've doubled your bandwidth.

but you can only use half?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@insoxin said:
    @dahartigan @databoss @jackb

It may be the reason for the too much traffic...

11 May 2021
    10 Jun 2021
    Prev Month Next Month
    Limit : 10240 GB
    Utilised : 62.98 GB
    % utilized : 0.62 %

I7z0dh.jpg

Hello,

Our risk team has completed the review process on your account and has determined that we will not be able to service your hosting needs. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, our risk team does perform certain security checks and does not always disclose reasoning for their decisions, not even to us customer service agents.

At this time I have issued a full refund back to your Paypal account.

We will need to respectfully request for you to locate another hosting provider to service your hosting needs.

Alternatively, our risk team did mention that they will be able to make an exception and allow you to utilize our services if you are able to pay using any of these three payment methods: Cryptocurrency, Alipay, UnionPay

RackNerd - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    https://www.racknerd.com/

Hello @insoxin -- I noticed we were mentioned here and you've also mentioned this has been resolved, I'm not sure if this was resolved with our team or perhaps a third party person (of which you may have acquired an account) or similar. I don't have enough data yet to know what went on.

If there's anything outstanding you need assistance with, I'd be happy to look/help where possible.

Just send me an email [email protected]