Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post paid servers on contract?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Post paid servers on contract?

I'm looking for post-paid servers on contract deal ( 1month if possible ), looking for several dedicated ones with compute big compute power, clock/vcpu / threads.

Wondering if any company offers this possibility.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

If you're meaning pay at the end of the billing period, Hetzner does that.

• I didn't want Hetzner, but thank you for the information.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Just wondering out of my own curiosity. Why the requirement for post-paid?

1. To make payment after usage.
    2. Ensure things went fine aside from payment meaning delivery of servers etc.
  • I spent over 10k past 2 months in servers, still looking for this option, thank you in advance.

• tetechtetech Member

@deficay said:
    I spent over 10k past 2 months in servers, still looking for this option, thank you in advance.

A low-end forum is probably not the most likely place to find it.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Ah! Hetzner sends debt off to debt collectors and you get a notice in the mail after a couple months. No wonder why you won’t use them :disappointed:

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

https://phoenixnap.com/ does this, contact their chat.

• Post pay as you go services need you to add your credit card or otherwise prepaid credit.

For cheapest dedi with hourly:
    https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

For VPS:
    there're plenty of choices as long as you put your valid CC in.

On the other hand, there're some cloud providers offer for enterprise as a big contract where settlement later.

• still looking

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Most providers are not going to do this, especially for a one month only contract. It smells like fraud to almost any provider. If you're worried about not being delivered servers, that's what fraud protection is for either by PayPal or your credit card. You need to do business with a provider that is reputable above anything else.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It is most likely that OP cannot use Hetzner.

• @deficay ask yourself - "what history would a bank or credit card company need to see to loan me a 5,000 line of revolving credit"? Do you have a great credit score? Do you have a 5K limit on a card (that isn't used). Then perhaps there are server companies out there that would go month to month.

One would presume you are high risk though, so you will have lots of difficulties unlessyou can provide proof of paying high dollar bills consistently for a long term.