Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk slow, Cloudflare timeout errors - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk slow, Cloudflare timeout errors

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said: The problem is that they don't want their government to find out about it, so they try to attack or bring down the sites that spread the information for fear of their lives. LET is a site that mjj representative @codydoby has previously made comments on and it has attracted the recent DDoS.

You are really... My mouth smells so bad, what do you want to do?

You're embarrassing yourself boy

You are embarrassing yourself too, funny guy.

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said: The problem is that they don't want their government to find out about it, so they try to attack or bring down the sites that spread the information for fear of their lives. LET is a site that mjj representative @codydoby has previously made comments on and it has attracted the recent DDoS.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited July 2021

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

You are really casual, you say in the forum every day, every hour, every minute that some person/group/country is not good. I think you should stop and do something meaningful instead of being satisfied with expressing meaningless opinions.

FUNNY BOY... FUNNY MAN... YOU ARE YOURSELF ALWAYS

• darbdarb Member

@codydoby one of your customers was complaining about virmach the other day; any connection to the attck?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Guys,

Elts leave this thread focused on complaining about how slow LowEndTalk is/was. :)

• @codydoby will you be my boyfriend?

• LeviLevi Member

Does the @codydoby is fully authorized and approved representative of mjj community? If yes, LET should interview it.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@NobodyInteresting said: Isn't LET a bunch of fake foreign devils?

I find this deeply offensive.

We are real foreign devils.

@yoursunny said: Bruhh push-ups cannot be DDoS'ed.

Push-Ups are just Demented Denial of Squats, the King of All Exercises.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2021

@raindog308 said:

I did the squat song challenge, after 6 months of training.
    It's not on push-ups site due to music licensing.

• @codydoby said:

Please don't mention me again, otherwise I will be sickened by you.

I said the Chinese were terrible at insulting the other week. This is a new bar, insulting oneself.

• @jbiloh said:
    Guys,

Elts leave this thread focused on complaining about how slow LowEndTalk is/was. :)

Elts? Fail. Your auto correct should err on the side of LETs.

• @yoursunny said:

@raindog308 said:

I did the squat song challenge, after 6 months of training.
    It's not on push-ups site due to music licensing.

Do you eat regular meals? Either you're undernourished, or you're full of shit with all the pushups you claim to have done. 14 year olds who don't leave the basement have bigger arms than you. (You're out masturbated?).

edited July 2021

@TimboJones said:
    Do you eat regular meals? Either you're undernourished, or you're full of shit with all the pushups you claim to have done. 14 year olds who don't leave the basement have bigger arms than you. (You're out masturbated?).

This video was recorded in 2017-July.
    My current arm size is 31cm (circumference of flexed bicep).
    I used to be 16-year-old but I am now ageless.

My lifting story: Heavy Iron Stuff (written in 2017)

@yoursunny said: My lifting story

We appear to have more in common than I thought:

• I use MyFitnessPal
    • I used to be a serious weightlifter. Topped out my squat at 360# which wasn't bad for a middle-aged 67-inch tall guy. I could not lift that much today due to a shoulder injury among other things. But squats were always the core of my workout along with the other "big three" (dead lift + bench press)
    • It was a couple years before I realized you had to budget 45# for barbell itself
    • today I primarily do cardio (elliptical + hiking) though I need to get back to weights as my overall fitness level has gone to hell
    • I have done long Amtrak trips, though I am happy to drive for 12-13 hours a day and have often done so for days at a time

However, I have never liked pushups.

• @darb said:
    @codydoby one of your customers was complaining about virmach the other day; any connection to the attck?

what are you saying...

• @LTniger said:
    Does the @codydoby is fully authorized and approved representative of mjj community? If yes, LET should interview it.

It's purely @dahartigan 's bullshit, it mentions me countless times every day.

• @dahartigan said:
    @codydoby will you be my boyfriend?

xxx

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

xxx

@codydoby you have been charged with selling fraudulent @virmach accounts. How do you plea, mjj?

• @yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:
    mjj representative @codydoby has previously made comments on and it has attracted the recent DDoS.

I don't think he has enough technical skill to launch an attack.
    He couldn't even figure out why port 22 isn't connecting.

MJJ thread about the ongoing/recent attack:

疑问 LET论坛ShutDown,看帖子说是LOC的行为,有知情人吗?
    Question: LET forum is shutdown, it's said that HostLoc did it, does anyone know?

不知道,暂时没有locer宣布对此事负责。
    We don't know. At the moment, there's no HostLoc user claiming responsibility for this incident.

In general, it isn't possible to attribute cyber attack to an individual or group, unless they claim responsibility or you bump into relevant intelligence.
    Attackers can use (multiple levels of) proxies and botnets, so you can't find the origin.
    The so called "insert-country sponsored hackers" you hear on the radio is assigning baseless blame.

You gave me the idea to infiltrate the mjj nest and conduct some research. I posed undercover in that thread you posted to see if I can get the mjj to come forward.

• @dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

xxx

@codydoby you have been charged with selling fraudulent @virmach accounts. How do you plea, mjj?

Thanks for your spending your time on the forums.
    Please continue with your meaningless garbage word!

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

xxx

Thanks for your spending your time on the forums.
    Please continue with your meaningless garbage word!

I will, thanks..

• redcatredcat Member

Is the site back up now?

• @raindog308 said:

• I used to be a serious weightlifter. Topped out my squat at 360# which wasn't bad

You mean 360 lbs, which is about 160 kg?
    If so, then this is definitely above "isn't bad".

If you don't mind my curiosity: how many repetitions you've been doing with that weight?

@DataRecovery said: If you don't mind my curiosity: how many repetitions you've been doing with that weight?

I'd have to look back but I think maybe 2 :smile:

That was my peak - I wasn't hitting those every single day in the gym or anything. And that was in my early 30s.

• I feel like this still happens from time to time, is it just me?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Some enhancements to our firewall settings have been made in the past few hours with the goal of further improving speeds and reducing challenges. Let me know if you are still facing issues accessing lowendtalk.

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • h2oh2o Member

@LTniger said:
    Does the codydoby is fully authorized and approved representative of mjj community? If yes, LET should interview it.

Nope, he it's a famous pupil kid scriptkiddie in mjj community. Just that.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @h2o said:

@LTniger said:
    Does the codydoby is fully authorized and approved representative of mjj community? If yes, LET should interview it.

Nope, he it's a famous pupil kid scriptkiddie in mjj community. Just that.

Does @codydoby bring shame to mjjs?

LowEndTalk is slow again.
    Is it MJJ or is it ByteFend?

• vovlervovler Member

probably ShitFend's github scripts