Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Hardware Management Service/Sysadmin? Want to buy.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Hardware Management Service/Sysadmin? Want to buy.

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited July 2021 in General

Hi,

I want to buy a Hetzner dedicated server, but I do not have the knowledge or time to handle hardware issues when they happen. I do all the software management. OS is Ubuntu 20x.

Just really need someone to handle hardware issues in a fast way when they happen.

One thing very important is to have experience with Hetzner. I know there are a lot of server management companies that make this kind of service. But I want someone with Hetzner experience.

So that when replacing a drive he/she, has done it before, following Hetzner official KB docs. Don’t want someone contacting Hetzner support for the first time and not knowing the Hetzner support policy beforehand.

In terms of payment, one way to do it, is for me to buy a pre-pack of hours of "emergency support".

Example of situations when I will need the service:

a) Faulty hard-drive replacement and SW RAID rebuild. If a drive has issues, I will ask you to check and handle the situation directly with Hetzner support for the drive to be replaced.

b) From time to time (once every month or 3 months for example), make a hardware check-up to ensure all is fine. As an example, detect a faulty vent by seeing CPU temperature is high. This kind of issues may lead to slow server performance and downtime. You can also install a hardware monitoring agent to have a real live status.

c) Resolve any hardware issue that may happen and handle all communication with Hetzner support team.

d) SLA as fast as possible 24/7. It’s not mission critical, but important.

Thanks

Comments

• SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

Hey, I'd be happy to help. I have a fair bit of experience with Hetzner. I can't cover 24x7 however, I'm afraid. If that's fine by you let me know :smile:

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks mate! ❤️

We don't provide 24/7, but close to 16/7 👌

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

We are Hetzner resellers and we do provide 24/7 support. You can contact us for a custom quote.

• LeviLevi Member

Rack911. There is nothing even close to them in this forum. Of course price is not low end.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @MikePT said:

Thanks mate! ❤️

We don't provide 24/7, but close to 16/7 👌

Cost?

@LTniger said:
    Rack911. There is nothing even close to them in this forum. Of course price is not low end.

Once Steven passed away things changed, sadly. No longer the same team.

• @mikept - have you used the new team? Any of your clients give you a detailed report of the Rack911 team? Just curious

• LeviLevi Member

@MikePT said:

@LTniger said:

Wait, what?! Steven died?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
  • LaxminLaxmin Member

I am interested in availing such a service too.
    If somebody can create a viable plan, I would really look into getting Hetzner dedicated servers at the Auction.

• We can also provide you 24/7 management service, just reach out to us if interested in.

@LTniger said:

@MikePT said:

@LTniger said:

Wait, what?! Steven died?

Sadly! Couldn't believe it :(

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

We can offer custom management (24/7 if required) packages for either your own server or on our services.