Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

tunnelbroker.ch and securebit.ch are different?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

tunnelbroker.ch and securebit.ch are different?

mcgreemcgree Member
edited July 2021 in General

The resources I applied for in tunnelbroker.ch can be seen and operated in securebit.ch. They do not share accounts, and the control panel of securebit.ch only shows some of the resources, and the description of these resources is a bit issue,for example, I ordered an address with prefix 2a0e:b107:****0::/44, and it was split into 16 /48 on securebit.ch, and many times the original resources of securebit.ch could not be displayed, I submitted a ticket to securebit.ch, they said they do not deal with this matter, I also sent an mail to I also sent an email to tunnelbroker.ch, but the email only comes back once a week.

And the IPv6 2a0e:b107::/40 prefix is also sold at securebit.ch.

Comments

• tunnelbroker.ch has not replied to my emails for a month, and their site cannot change the prefix descr, and their site cannot accept form submissions with spaces in them (they are automatically filtered).

So why did you choose it too.