Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SLOVED]How exactly does RPKI add?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SLOVED]How exactly does RPKI add?

jerry_mejerry_me Member
edited July 2021 in Help

I got the prefix from TunnelBroker, which is free, and I added route6, but it says "Prefix must belong to your certified resources", so I don't know what to do,,,,and I didn't find the ticket service for this prefix.

RRPtNn.png

Don't these resources belong to me?

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@jerry_me said:
    I got the prefix from TunnelBroker, which is free, and I added route6, but it says "Prefix must belong to your certified resources", so I don't know what to do,,,,and I didn't find the ticket service for this prefix.

RRPtNn.png

Adding RPKI is allowed only to the LIR from where the resource was assigned, you need to ask tunnelbroker from where you get that resource to create RPKI for you.

• @AlbaHost said:

@jerry_me said:

RRPtNn.png

Adding RPKI is allowed only to the LIR from where the resource was assigned, you need to ask tunnelbroker from where you get that resource to create RPKI for you.

I see, then I will try to contact the admin-c of the larger prefix by email.