Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 3 VPSes to replace my Hostsolution servers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 3 VPSes to replace my Hostsolution servers

2»

Comments

• delimiterdelimiter Member
    edited July 2021

@VirMach said:

@delimiter said:

@VirMach said:
    We're posting a similar offer soon. It was planned to be $21 but I've increased the disk a little bit so right now it's looking like $25 a year instead. We may be doing one-time discount to bring it lower than that for the first year, so it'll be very close to your asking price.

If you (as in you, @delimiter) do end up ordering it then tag me here with your order number and I can add 10GB to it for you, and also make the price $20 a year recurring (and refund the difference.*)

2 GB RAM
    40 GB SSD
    2 vCORE
    4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4

$25/YR

*Crypto is non-refundable, so if you use that it'll go to store credits instead.

Thanks to every who give the offer, I end up going with @VirMach .

@VirMach Thanks for the offer, my order id is 7528724098.

We've re-doubled your auto doubled double bandwidth! You now have 16TB bandwidth on all 3 services instead of the original 2TB requested. Please reboot for the quarter-doubled disk to take effect, and remember that we've doubled down on the discount and it's recurring now.

wow...
    I am speechless, double-doubled thanks to @VirMach for your generosity...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Virmach just got prem af to me, purely from this thread alone. Well done sir virmach. :-)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@delimiter said:
    wow...
    I am speechless, double-doubled thanks to VirMach for your generosity...

This is how you double thanks:

That was trequadragintuple thanks though.

• @FAT32 said: That was trequadragintuple thanks though.

whoa, teach me your tricks master.

• Thanks involucrated

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@VirMach said:

@delimiter said:

@VirMach said:
    We're posting a similar offer soon. It was planned to be $21 but I've increased the disk a little bit so right now it's looking like $25 a year instead. We may be doing one-time discount to bring it lower than that for the first year, so it'll be very close to your asking price.

If you (as in you, @delimiter) do end up ordering it then tag me here with your order number and I can add 10GB to it for you, and also make the price $20 a year recurring (and refund the difference.*)

2 GB RAM
    40 GB SSD
    2 vCORE
    4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4

$25/YR

*Crypto is non-refundable, so if you use that it'll go to store credits instead.

Thanks to every who give the offer, I end up going with @VirMach .

@VirMach Thanks for the offer, my order id is 7528724098.

We've re-doubled your auto doubled double bandwidth! You now have 16TB bandwidth on all 3 services instead of the original 2TB requested. Please reboot for the quarter-doubled disk to take effect, and remember that we've doubled down on the discount and it's recurring now.

jeez @FAT32 really apprichiated that

• @FAT32 said:

@delimiter said:
    wow...

I would like to do that if I could, but I can only click THANKS once, what's the trick? lol

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@delimiter said:

@FAT32 said:

@delimiter said:
    wow...

I would like to do that if I could, but I can only click THANKS once, what's the trick? lol

have administrator privlaged

Thanked by 1delimiter