Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA Ignored Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA Ignored Storage VPS

ruhulamin7ruhulamin7 Member
edited June 2021 in Help

is anyone provide dmca ignored storage vps for movie site?
please drop your prices.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Comments

• ^ +1

Surely some provider here can fill the void that cociu left at a similar price point. No crazy credit deals, just sustainable dmca ignored storage. If it costs a little more than cociu did, no biggie if the hive mind decides it's reasonable.

Providers? What's in your garden?

• buym lux + slabs?

• @neverain said: buym lux + slabs?

does BuyVM in Luxembourg better than Las Vegas/ New York in terms of copyright/ DMCA notices?

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited June 2021

https://alexhost.com/
    http://buyvm.net/
    http://2x4.ru
    http://privatelayer.com
    [..] the goes on and on.. there are many providers.

The price is what is, since they are Offshore, I completely understand some prices, that's the price you pay for it and some of them are really cheap, for what they offer..

They ignore DMCA, but make sure you read their TOS and AUP.

@ps20090 said:

@neverain said: buym lux + slabs?

does BuyVM in Luxembourg better than Las Vegas/ New York in terms of copyright/ DMCA notices?

You want to compare Las Vegas that is US based (DMCA Law) with Lux? Seriously? Lux gives 10/0 vs Las Vegas / New York or any place in US.

• defaultdefault Veteran

• @ruhulamin7 said:

Don't get your hands Dirty bhai... By the way, where will you get the domain???

• @ps20090 said: does BuyVM in Luxembourg better than Las Vegas/ New York in terms of copyright/ DMCA notices?

@Francisco ^

• @ruhulamin7 said:
    please drop your prices.

Use private trackers and Usenet, and then use any provider you want

• drizbodrizbo Member

@sandoz said: Offshore

Do they have own island or what?

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • @sandoz said: You want to compare Las Vegas that is US based (DMCA Law) with Lux? Seriously? Lux gives 10/0 vs Las Vegas / New York or any place in US.

I got Copyright notice from Kimsufi (OVH) Abuse team even though it is based in France.

• veltonvelton Member

try shinjiru.com

• @velton said:
    try shinjiru.com

They have storage vps?

• @sandoz said:
    https://alexhost.com/
    http://buyvm.net/
    http://2x4.ru
    http://privatelayer.com
    [..] the goes on and on.. there are many providers.

The price is what is, since they are Offshore, I completely understand some prices, that's the price you pay for it and some of them are really cheap, for what they offer..

They ignore DMCA, but make sure you read their TOS and AUP.

@ps20090 said:

You want to compare Las Vegas that is US based (DMCA Law) with Lux? Seriously? Lux gives 10/0 vs Las Vegas / New York or any place in US.

@Francisco really you provided dmca ignored storage vps?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ruhulamin7 said: @Francisco really you provided dmca ignored storage vps?

Yes, in Luxembourg. DMCA is not an EU law :)

Francisco

• @vladimirlenin said:

@ruhulamin7 said:

Don't get your hands Dirty bhai... By the way, where will you get the domain???

Namecheap :p

• @Francisco said:

@ruhulamin7 said: @Francisco really you provided dmca ignored storage vps?

Yes, in Luxembourg. DMCA is not an EU law :)

Francisco

Can i host movies file on your storage vps?

@ruhulamin7 said: Can i host movies file on your storage vps?

Personal plex? go ahead.

If you go host the latest/greatest hollywood movie they'll just send EU/LUX copyright claims and you have to deal with it.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Personal plex? go ahead.

If you go host the latest/greatest hollywood movie they'll just send EU/LUX copyright claims and you have to deal with it.

i just use in on look like file host.

• @Francisco said:

Personal plex? go ahead.

Francisco

Would that be the same for downloading a torrent from a public tracker? Would you get some kind of EU copyright claim that would need to be dealt with?

Asking explicitly for dmca ignored might not be exactly what we need then if there are other groups in EU etc that will send similar claims.

• @Francisco can i PM you?

@ruhulamin7 said:
    @Francisco can i PM you?

@dahartigan said:

@Francisco said:

You'll get claims to handle it in time i'm sure.

Personal plex? go ahead.

Francisco

Would that be the same for downloading a torrent from a public tracker? Would you get some kind of EU copyright claim that would need to be dealt with?

Asking explicitly for dmca ignored might not be exactly what we need then if there are other groups in EU etc that will send similar claims.

I honestly can't remember the last time I've had a claim in EU for someone torrenting, public or private. I don't...think...? that EU has an easy law like the DMCA for takedowns. Maybe I'm wrong but I've not seen anything like that..maybe ever?

Francisco

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • sandozsandoz Veteran

@ps20090 said:

@ps20090 said:

@sandoz said: You want to compare Las Vegas that is US based (DMCA Law) with Lux? Seriously? Lux gives 10/0 vs Las Vegas / New York or any place in US.

I got Copyright notice from Kimsufi (OVH) Abuse team even though it is based in France.

OVH is DMCA compliant... They are DMCA friendly. You should read their TOS...

• Could you cover the lawsuit cost with the ads you will show on your streaming website? I guess not.

• srvjapsrvjap Member

Get your own IP-space, rent a Francisco's server, and establish a BGP session.
    All DMCA complaints will be blackholed in your email address, and no complaints will go to the hosting company.
    Prominent manga piracy sites avoid server outages in this way.
    To make it easier for Hollywood to sue you, please get your own IP-Space.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

If you managed to somehow create a legit "private copy" of a movie (e.g. record on Netflix; it is against Netflix ToS however not against german right to private copy if no copyright protection is avoided which my software claims not to do..not that I care) you can even host it on your personal plex server in Germany. I can even quote a lawyer on this whom I paid for this information back then. If in the end someone does complain, I am just your average consumer who trusted legal advice and hosted his Plex only for personal use.

Thanked by 1dosai