Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM - NVMe - 2 GB Ram - 6TB Bandwidth - €20 / 6 months or €35 /year [London + Amsterdam]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM - NVMe - 2 GB Ram - 6TB Bandwidth - €20 / 6 months or €35 /year [London + Amsterdam]

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

Special offer plan:

• 2 CPU Core
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 50 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 6TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (10gbit burst in Amsterdam)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • Free Direct Admin
  • DDOS protected.

€20 for 6 months
€35 /year

Order Link London: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=185
Order Link Amsterdam: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=215

FAQ/Terms tl;dr

1. No Tor
  2. No torrenting
  3. Orders placed via proxy/vpn will be automatically rejected
  4. We are not accepting orders from China or Brazil at this time.
  5. London CPU's are a mix of E3-1270v5/6 and E-2276G there are no guarantees of which one you get.
  6. Amsterdam CPU's are a mix of E2276G and E2278G, you are more likely to get E-2278G cores at the time of writing.
  7. This offer is valid for the next 7 days only.
Thanked by 3Ganonk miu lanefu

Comments

• Allow Chinese users?

• JonesJones Member

@InceptionHosting

Frankfurt, DE
    Can the same be provided?

• @BigBigWolf said:
    Allow Chinese users?

"We are not accepting orders from China" means no China.

Thanked by 2InceptionHosting miu
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited June 2021

@BigBigWolf said:
    Allow Chinese users?

@InceptionHosting said: We are not accepting orders from China or Brazil at this time.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Jones said:
    @InceptionHosting

Frankfurt, DE
    Can the same be provided?

There are no Frankfurt services right now sorry.

• nurexnurex Member

Any smaller deals in London?

• qcfgppqcfgpp Member

Allow Hongkong users?!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@dahartigan said:

@BigBigWolf said:
    Allow Chinese users?

"Chinese users" and "orders from China" are different.
    If a Chinese (nationality) user places an order using a non-CN/BR PayPal account and residential IP, this order would be accepted.

• @yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

@BigBigWolf said:
    Allow Chinese users?

If a Chinese (nationality) user places an order using a non-CN/BR PayPal account and residential IP, this order would be accepted.

I think @BigBigWolf meant the case of living in China not Chinese nationality.

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

@BigBigWolf said:
    Allow Chinese users?

I think @BigBigWolf meant the case of living in China not Chinese nationality.

Exactly.

@qcfgpp said: Allow Hongkong users?!

Yes no problem.

@nurex said:
    Any smaller deals in London?

Not right now.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2021

Heinous offer. Boring stable provider.
    Abusers will be involucrated.

• Test IP?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • GanonkGanonk Member

@InceptionHosting said:

Any other questions? I am happy to answer :)

maybe you missed some text

Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • xauserxauser Member

Is this stackable? (I need 4gb ram and 100gb disk)

• KassemKassem Member

@InceptionHosting said: London CPU's are a mix of E3-1270v5/6 and E-2276G there are no guarantees of which one you get.

With the random CPU assignment in place, are the plans configured so its performance is comparable across the different CPUs?

Would be nice to see YABS from a VPS with E3-1270 v5 and E-2276G same plan if anyone got it?

• @Kassem said:
    Would be nice to see YABS from a VPS with E3-1270 v5 and E-2276G same plan if anyone got it?

No big difference I suppose. 3,60GHz vs 3,80GHZ and just the boost speed a little higher. More interesting is probably whether the whole node is newer and thus has maybe better SSDs or bigger NIC (like 10GBits so like this will be upgraded sooner)?

Thanked by 1Kassem

@xauser said:
    Is this stackable? (I need 4gb ram and 100gb disk)

It is not however you will find a plan with a good discount here that provides the 100GB Disk you need in the megathread offer made yesterday: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3245678/#Comment_3245678

@Kassem said: With the random CPU assignment in place, are the plans configured so its performance is comparable across the different CPUs?

London was supposed to be all E3 based however due to chip shortages a small number of E-2276G's were used, the single-core speed is comparable.

The E3's outweigh the E-2276G's about 10 to 1 stock wise so it is fairly random, if it is an absolute must then it is possible to move you to an E-2276G, just pop a ticket in before the first installation.

@webcraft said: More interesting is probably whether the whole node is newer and thus has maybe better SSDs or bigger NIC (like 10GBits so like this will be upgraded sooner)?

There is no real difference to be honest, in London that is, some E3's have newer disks than the E-2276G's

Thanked by 1Kassem
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited June 2021

@InceptionHosting launch in an east coast U.S. Clouvider location and money will be thrown at you!

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited June 2021

@JoeMerit said:
    @InceptionHosting launch in an east coast U.S. Clouvider location and money will be thrown at you!

Central Europe (e.g. Frankfurt as mentioned above) would be a similar success I think.

• lanefulanefu Member

I grabbed an Amsterdam box... quite pleased. thanks for sweet deal

@JoeMerit said:

Well, I think it is likely to happen at some stage.