Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap cpanel autoscale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap cpanel autoscale

nathassanathassa Member

hello i need to find more cheaper cpanel autoscale license, im pay $0,3 per cpanel account on my current cpanel auto scale provider. but i see some reseller hosting program sell $0,1 per cpanel accounts, i need to buy for my server with $0,1 percpanel account per months anyone know where it is?
Thanks.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Going price is 0.175. Might be some old contracts (yearly people) but they'll be forced to 0.175 in the next few months.

Francisco

• nathassanathassa Member
    edited June 2021

@Francisco said:
    Going price is 0.175. Might be some old contracts (yearly people) but they'll be forced to 0.175 in the next few months.

Francisco

Thanks for the great answer. alright right now i will use partner then.

@nathassa said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Supposedly the mega hosts (you're paying cPanel $1M/month or something??) can get things at much cheaper rates, but i doubt they're passing that through.

You should talk with your datacenter and try to get a better rate. That or just move to Directadmin, which is much better.

Francisco

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited June 2021

@Francisco said:

@nathassa said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Supposedly the mega hosts (you're paying cPanel $1M/month or something??) can get things at much cheaper rates, but i doubt they're passing that through.

You should talk with your datacenter and try to get a better rate. That or just move to Directadmin, which is much better.

Francisco

CPanel is a standard for the clients and they are familiar to use it I tried other panels they all looks the same
    For me I prefer open source panels with some modifications to meet my needs

• @Francisco said:

@nathassa said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Francisco

im really want to use directadmin but user didnt friendly with it but i think webuzo are great choice to change cpanel but they didnt support cloudlinux.

im get with additional prices $20/months 100 CPanel Accounts, with additional prices 0,3/Cpanel Accounts.

@nathassa said: im really want to use directadmin but user didnt friendly with it but i think webuzo are great choice to change cpanel but they didnt support cloudlinux.

Have you tried their newest interface? They gave it a full face lift.

Francisco