Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for DMCA ignored VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for DMCA ignored VPS

chikachika Member
edited June 2021 in Requests

I recently used Flaunt7's dmca ignored vps and got suspended few days ago, obvious scam. Now I wanted to look for a new vps:

Cores: 1
Ram: 512mb-2gb
Disk: 30-50gb
Bandwidth: >2TB or unlimited
Port speed: 1Gbps (no 100Mbps though under a few hundered Mbps fine)
Budget: <10$

I am hosting the Windows 11 ISO and Microsoft is killing everyone that uploaded it, and the port is going to be constantly used because open webserver

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021

@floppa said: Microsoft is killing everyone that uploaded it,

rip

• @floppa said:
    I am hosting the Windows 11 ISO and Microsoft is killing everyone that uploaded it, and the port is going to be constantly used because open webserver

Challenge accepted.

Thanked by 1chika
  • HakimHakim Member

@floppa said: I am hosting the Windows 11 ISO and Microsoft is killing everyone that uploaded it, and the port is going to be constantly used because open webserver

Don't worry. Pretty sure Microsoft going to unveil Windows 11 in few minutes. Then there shouldn't be any problem.

• BuyVM lux

• l2o88jl2o88j Member

Hosting a direct link or torrenting?

• chikachika Member

@l2o88j said:
    Hosting a direct link or torrenting?

Direct link since it will be an open webserver

• vladimirleninvladimirlenin Member
    edited June 2021

I have similar plan to run a download niche site with PDFs, Softwares etc.., I won't host anything, but provide download link to a file hosting website. So dear friends, do you have any good recommendations for me to try?

So @Francisco bro. Do you allow it on BuyVM Lux?

• @vladimirlenin said:

"Hurr durr law of the land

Francisco"

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@vladimirlenin said:
    I have similar plan to run a download niche site with PDFs, Softwares etc.., I won't host anything, but provide download link to a file hosting website. So dear friends, do i have any good service to try?

Fine by me.

Francisco

• chikachika Member

@Francisco said:

@vladimirlenin said:
    I have similar plan to run a download niche site with PDFs, Softwares etc.., I won't host anything, but provide download link to a file hosting website. So dear friends, do i have any good service to try?

Fine by me.

Francisco

Do you allow constant upload usage on the 2$/m plan since Ill host the ISO, significant amount of traffic expected

• @floppa said:

@Francisco said:

@vladimirlenin said:

Fine by me.

Francisco

Do you allow constant upload usage on the 2$/m plan since Ill host the ISO, significant amount of traffic expected

If you need 30 TB traffic then you need to buy a 4GB plan..

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@floppa said: Do you allow constant upload usage on the 2$/m plan since Ill host the ISO, significant amount of traffic expected

Just because it's DMCA ignore doesn't mean that someone can't walk in with a EU based court order, take down, etc. DMCA isn't an EU law, but EU has laws that we still have to comply with. It's law of the land.

If you want wild wild west then you probably need a country like Romania or something like that.

Francisco

• If Microsoft really cares that much to nuke them everywhere else then they will just come down with an EU court order and likely get it removed in Luxembourg as well.

Theres a torrent of it floating around, youre better off seeding that from a cheap seedbox and giving the magnet link to anyone who wants it intead of hosting the iso from a server you own.

• chikachika Member

@dystopia said:
    If Microsoft really cares that much to nuke them everywhere else then they will just come down with an EU court order and likely get it removed in Luxembourg as well.

Theres a torrent of it floating around, youre better off seeding that from a cheap seedbox and giving the magnet link to anyone who wants it intead of hosting the iso from a server you own.

They don't kill, but they will send a DMCA notice, and copyright trolls are always behind me

• iNK79iNK79 Member
    edited June 2021

get a vps from any provider, reverse proxy it with any Russian or another cheap vps provider who doesn't give a shit about USA & EU law also don't forget to use ddos-guard instead of Cloudflare

• edited June 2021

@iNK79 said:
    get a vps from any provider, reverse proxy it with any Russian or another cheap vps provider who doesn't give a shit about USA & EU law also don't forget to use ddos-guard instead of Cloudflare

That ^

Or route via some dedicated IP VPN, and do your thing.

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    Or route via some dedicated IP VPN, and do your thing.

Good recommendation. OVPN.se is cheap and offers dedicated IP for +3 euro. Been using them to serve some takedown prone files from a non-offshore server for a couple months.

Thanked by 10xbkt
  • @cociu I see one more target

Thanked by 10xbkt
  • sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited June 2021

https://alexhost.com
    https://2x4.ru
    https://xor.sc

Pretty sure they will ignore it. Could not meet your requirements but is the price you pay. And if you mission is to BE DMCA ignored that is what is...