Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any providers simmular to Nexusbytes with reseller hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any providers simmular to Nexusbytes with reseller hosting?

skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
edited June 2021 in Requests

Looking for the following:
15 GB
Directadmin (unlimited everything except storage)
SSH access
Cloudlinux limits (can be lower if the price is right)
CPU 100%+
RAM 1GB+
IO 100 MB/s +
IOPS 4k+
Blesta license included(prefer unbranded).
Price about 3.50 p/m

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited June 2021

@SmallWeb also why not @seriesn

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

i meeean it's a maybe (pls make blesta licenses unbranded)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

We do provide unbranded Blesta licenses even with our shared and reseller hosting

Reseller starting from 20gb storage @ $5/month

https://www.viridweb.com/reseller-hosting

Shared hosting starts from $8/year

https://www.viridweb.com/web-hosting

Free Branded/Unbranded Blesta if you purchase any service from us.

(Only one Blesta license per Customer limit)

• @skorupion said:

Blesta is open source and they don't care if you remove the link back with var licenses (the one you get as part.of.your plan). :)

Thanked by 1kalipus

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Blesta is open source and they don't care if you remove the link back with var licenses (the one you get as part.of.your plan). :)

now we talking

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

ay yo you might be actually wrong https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Removing+Branding

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

EntryBytes is prem

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Why providers similar to NexusBytes? NexusBytes already is among the best in terms of bang for the buck, good quality and excellent support.
    Plus, a resellers support is usually not better than the providers original support except for a few cases where a provider offers good products technically but for whatever reason poor support.

I'd simply go NexusBytes and be done.

Thanked by 2seriesn dahartigan
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2021

NexusBytes already is among the best in terms of bang for the buck, good quality and excellent support.

NexusBytes is among the best for VPS, but not for shared / reseller hosting.
    This is why (see 17th item).

@yoursunny said:

NexusBytes already is among the best in terms of bang for the buck, good quality and excellent support.

hello @seriesn when are you gonna add ipv6 compatibility to shared hosting, it's surely not that hard

• @skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

ay yo you might be actually wrong https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Removing+Branding

Nah. Per some of the recent discord chats I have seen, no one really cares, I could be wrong. @Blestastore

@seriesn said: no one really cares

until lawyers come knocking on your doors

• @skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

hello @seriesn when are you gonna add ipv6 compatibility to shared hosting, it's surely not that hard

Not anytime soon. Maybe one day, when people actually uses IPv6, that were assigned. With barely 10% of our global traffic being IPv6, it is really at the bottom.of the priority list for shared hosting :(

Thanked by 1jsg
    edited June 2021

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

Not anytime soon. Maybe one day, when people actually uses IPv6, that were assigned. With barely 10% of our global traffic being IPv6, it is really at the bottom.of the priority list for shared hosting :(

boy cmon it's not like you gotta develop a solution to somehow assign ipv6 to accounts.

• @skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

boy cmon it's not like you gotta develop a solution to somehow assign ipv6 to accounts.

It breaks some of our internal integration and automation sir.

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

Nooooooooo :s :'(

• @skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

Nooooooooo :s :'(

:(

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@yoursunny said:

• I find it impolite to quote someone without tagging him, which is even done automatically by the software here.
    • Frankly, kindly stop abusing threads for your private IPv6 crusade.
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jsg said: Frankly, kindly stop abusing threads for your private IPv6 crusade.

Amen. It's ridiculous to put providers in a "hall of shame" because they don't offer ipv6.

If you want to shame someone, shame people still running ancient templates or something relevant.

@seriesn said: Blesta is open source

Parts are ioncube'd:

app/app_controller.php
    app/app_model.php
    app/controllers/install.php
    app/models/license.php

etc.

Thanked by 2jahrinc jsg
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Nope. This doesn't apply on internal/value added licenses. We/providers can provide our clients to use the licenses and remove the branding.

We have confirmation from Blesta team.

So no matter which provider you use, you can remove the branding if it's a Value added license

Thanked by 1skorupion
  • Just go with Nexus Bytes, it's a no-brainer :-)

• TicagaTicaga Member

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Nah. Per some of the recent discord chats I have seen, no one really cares, I could be wrong. @Blestastore

Blesta isn't open source it's 99.7% open code. You have to have a unbranded license to remove the branding however if you purchase a VAR license from a host like yourself. They are considered Unbranded. The licenses start with var-xxxxxxx

Thanked by 2seriesn dahartigan

@Blestastore said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Blesta isn't open source it's 99.7% open code. You have to have a unbranded license to remove the branding however if you purchase a VAR license from a host like yourself. They are considered Unbranded. The licenses start with var-xxxxxxx

why not delete branding from the start?

• @Blestastore said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Thanks for the confirmation boss <3

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • TicagaTicaga Member

@skorupion said:

@Blestastore said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Because Blesta sells a monthly branded license, and they are looking at doing a setting in the future however it's an honor system at the moment, if you're found to remove it on a branded you can get suspended.

As Blesta says on the documentation:

Please note that branding should be removed from unbranded licenses only. Removing branding from a branded license is in violation of the licensing agreement. It is also a violation of the license agreement to claim copyright of the software.

@Blestastore said:

@skorupion said:

@Blestastore said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

Because Blesta sells a monthly branded license, and they are looking at doing a setting in the future however it's an honor system at the moment, if you're found to remove it on a branded you can get suspended.

As Blesta says on the documentation:

Please note that branding should be removed from unbranded licenses only. Removing branding from a branded license is in violation of the licensing agreement. It is also a violation of the license agreement to claim copyright of the software.

Could you add to that, that var licenses starting with var-xxxxxxxx can also be modified to be unbranded