Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated VPS that can run android emulator
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated VPS that can run android emulator

Hello! Me and my friends were looking for a vps/server where we could run our android games (yeah 24/7) farming something like that.

Actually, I already found something like this (details at the bottom) from a certain dedicated vps seller but we're thinking if we could get something in ASIA or with good ping with ASIA as we're playing a SEA server game and it could be an issue. Though the price is really good (around $51 for the details below) already for us as we think we could at least play 4-5 instances in there (1 whole party LOL)

Intel Core i7 4770
3.4 Ghz 4 cores 32 GB
1× 480 GB (SSD SATA)
1Gbps Unlimited
Germany

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

If you need asia maybe try @seriesn vDedis
    https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2021

@Elijah12 said:
    Intel Core i7 4770
    3.4 Ghz 4 cores 32 GB
    1× 480 GB (SSD SATA)
    1Gbps Unlimited
    Germany
    $51/m

I believe that's Hetzner but sadly this kind of specs for this price (Assuming you want certain integrated GPU) doesn't exists in Asia, the closest possible is OVH but for whatever reason their Singapore region is not available now

https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/game/game-32/

• @bruh21 said:
    If you need asia maybe try @seriesn vDedis
    https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server

@FAT32 said:

@Elijah12 said:
    Intel Core i7 4770
    3.4 Ghz 4 cores 32 GB
    1× 480 GB (SSD SATA)
    1Gbps Unlimited
    Germany
    $51/m

I believe that's Hetzner but sadly this kind of specs for this price (Assuming you want certain integrated GPU) doesn't exists in Asia, the closest possible is OVH but for whatever reason their Singapore region is not available now

https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-metal/game/game-32/

Thank you for the suggestions.

The one in the nexusbytes seems have less ram with what we need in our price range.

OVH is too pricey (for our budget) with their dedicated servers

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Last I knew, any kind of virtualized machine can't run Emulators. We have had some clients try to, and failed. Let me know if there's a way to do it.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Hi @Elijah12

We can accommodate something at our Singapore location, except Bandwidth cannot be unlimited.
    Please create a ticket or PM so we can discuss this better. :)

Thanked by 1bruh21

@WebHorizon said:
    Hi @Elijah12

We can accommodate something at our Singapore location, except Bandwidth cannot be unlimited.

Webhorizon is also great
    unfortunately you will find that the Asian region is more limited than europe, @Elijah12

Thanked by 2Abd Elijah12
  • @aqua said:
    Last I knew, any kind of virtualized machine can't run Emulators. We have had some clients try to, and failed. Let me know if there's a way to do it.

There's a way to do it but i don't know as well but there's really vps Optimized for Android Emulator, you can run any applications and games via Bluestack, NoxPlayer*, LDPlayer, KOPLAYER, MEmu, LeapDroid

• @WebHorizon said:
    Hi @Elijah12

Created a ticket

• @aqua said:

I guess it depends on the intended use, but Android-x86 should work in most cases. Installs and runs perfectly under proxmox.

• nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

Hi @Elijah12 do let me know if you still looking into offers. Currently I am on process on planning for Asia, Malaysia hosting with Intel NUC. Can meet your budget under $51 without issue. Drop me a pm if you want to consider.

• @nickyzai said:
    Hi @Elijah12 do let me know if you still looking into offers. Currently I am on process on planning for Asia, Malaysia hosting with Intel NUC. Can meet your budget under $51 without issue. Drop me a pm if you want to consider.

Still looking, will send you pm

maybe contabo?