Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email services similar to lunanode's offering?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email services similar to lunanode's offering?

I am looking for email offerings similar to lunanode
https://www.lunanode.com/features/email

I'm looking for something that
1. charges per-gb + outbound mail and not by user/domains.
2. allows reselling of mail (a.k.a no suspension due to client sending spam)

I already know MXroute. Are there any other options available?

Thanks!

Comments

• cazrzcazrz Member

mailcheap ?

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • Why not use lunanode? That actually looks like a really good service, and if you keep under 1GB and 1000 emails it's 30 cents per month. Thanks for showing that, never knew about it..

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@cazrz said:
    mailcheap ?

Thanks! Totally forgot about them :)

@dahartigan said:
    Why not use lunanode? That actually looks like a really good service, and if you keep under 1GB and 1000 emails it's 30 cents per month. Thanks for showing that, never knew about it..

Yup. The service is great, and haven’t had a problem with them. However, there are no whitelablig option, and they only have one outbound IP, which may have problem some time as it’s a shared service

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cazrzcazrz Member
    Thanked by 1dystopia
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@cazrz said:
    Here's another
    https://www.polarismail.com/

I'll give them a look as well! Thanks :)

Thanked by 1aaronstuder
  • Anyone has a review on @LunaNode email services? :P how is outbound delivery ensured?

Thanked by 1aaronstuder
  • @caracal said:
    Anyone has a review on @LunaNode email services? :P how is outbound delivery ensured?

Should @perennate be able to answer that.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@caracal said:
    Anyone has a review on @LunaNode email services? :P how is outbound delivery ensured?

Didn’t really understand the ‘ensuring’ part, but as per my testing, the service is really great, especially considering the price.
    However, they only have one outbound ip, which is my only but biggest concern.
    @perennate does seems to use it for his/her personal mail, so that should be a plus :)