Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


โ€บ We need more positive energy on LET! + Deals Megathread ๐ŸŽ‰ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

We need more positive energy on LET! + Deals Megathread ๐ŸŽ‰

135678

Comments

  • ChievoChievo Member

    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.We set fire on the beach in order to set in fire the bad things and clean from bad spirits and bad moments from the previous year. We put some wish list as well in the fire with the desires for the new year and jump over the fire for good luck. It is bank holiday for my region . yes call us lazy ;) So a perfect moment to clean from the bad vibes and start new one clean and fresh .

    Thanked by 3kwaralala FAT32 randomq
  • @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.

    Wasn't the longest day the 21st of June?

    Thanked by 1Chievo
  • ChievoChievo Member

    @kwaralala said:

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.

    Wasn't the longest day the 21st of June?

    21 the start of the summer
    23 the longest day at least here in Spain

  • @FAT32 said:
    No one is playing those games (ChromeDino, Ztype, ...)? :)

    Butter fingers so could never go past Wave 10. :(

    Thanked by 1stevewatson301
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @kwaralala said:
    Butter fingers so could never go past Wave 10. :(

    How about Chrome Dino :D

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.We set fire on the beach in order to set in fire the bad things and clean from bad spirits and bad moments from the previous year. We put some wish list as well in the fire with the desires for the new year and jump over the fire for good luck. It is bank holiday for my region . yes call us lazy ;) So a perfect moment to clean from the bad vibes and start new one clean and fresh .

    Is it like campfire during the night? This reminds me I haven't been to any beach for 2+ years :(

    Thanked by 1Chievo
  • ChievoChievo Member

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.We set fire on the beach in order to set in fire the bad things and clean from bad spirits and bad moments from the previous year. We put some wish list as well in the fire with the desires for the new year and jump over the fire for good luck. It is bank holiday for my region . yes call us lazy ;) So a perfect moment to clean from the bad vibes and start new one clean and fresh .

    Is it like campfire during the night? This reminds me I haven't been to any beach for 2+ years :(

    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people . Due to covid the main beaches would be closed but we would go to some remote beaches with my family and friends and just celebrate it on our way. ( no police there) Not so cool like normal years but better that than nothing. You could put in google image or youtube (why not both) Noche de San Juan ( night of San Juan) just to see previous years and have an idea. I am going to upload some photos of our beaches later today. May be starting off topic thread Visit Spain or whatever with some photos i am not professional photographer but better than nothing and may be someone could go to visit Spain motivated by them. There are pretty nice places to visit. Some years ago 3 or so i have spent my summer holiday+weekends from coast to coast visiting literally all the beaches of my region.Comunitat Valenciana region it is relatively big coast km so . Let s see if i could upload them today or tomorrow on the bank holiday

    Thanked by 2FAT32 kwaralala
  • @kwaralala said:

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.

    Wasn't the longest day the 21st of June?

    In Central and Northern Europe, yes.

  • PixelsPixels Member
    edited June 2021

    @FAT32 said:
    No one is playing those games (ChromeDino, Ztype, ...)? :)

    I tried playing on a mobile phone but it lags after a while

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2021

    @Pixels said:
    I tried playing on a mobile phone but it lags after a while

    I think need to use desktop for this... my typing speed on mobile is also insanely slow :joy:

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2021

    @Chievo said:
    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people . Due to covid the main beaches would be closed but we would go to some remote beaches with my family and friends and just celebrate it on our way. ( no police there) Not so cool like normal years but better that than nothing. You could put in google image or youtube (why not both) Noche de San Juan ( night of San Juan) just to see previous years and have an idea. I am going to upload some photos of our beaches later today. May be starting off topic thread Visit Spain or whatever with some photos i am not professional photographer but better than nothing and may be someone could go to visit Spain motivated by them. There are pretty nice places to visit. Some years ago 3 or so i have spent my summer holiday+weekends from coast to coast visiting literally all the beaches of my region.Comunitat Valenciana region it is relatively big coast km so . Let s see if i could upload them today or tomorrow on the bank holiday

    Yup I just searched it and it is amazing. At my place almost everything cannot be done face-to-face so being able to have social interactions physically is definitely good enough. Looking forward to the photos :wink:

    Oh btw for anyone interested here's a photo of such event:

    Thanked by 1Chievo
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

    Alright, here is some good news.

    I am increasing the traffic include on all dedicated server packages. Both for new and existing clients.

    I'll soon post an offer thread with the update.

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • PixelsPixels Member

    @FAT32 said:

    @Pixels said:
    I tried playing on a mobile phone but it lags after a while

    I think need to use desktop for this... my typing speed on mobile is also insanely slow :joy:

    Well I didn't get too far either on desktop, level 10 on my first attempt :|

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • PixelsPixels Member
    edited June 2021

    @Chievo said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.We set fire on the beach in order to set in fire the bad things and clean from bad spirits and bad moments from the previous year. We put some wish list as well in the fire with the desires for the new year and jump over the fire for good luck. It is bank holiday for my region . yes call us lazy ;) So a perfect moment to clean from the bad vibes and start new one clean and fresh .

    Is it like campfire during the night? This reminds me I haven't been to any beach for 2+ years :(

    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people . Due to covid the main beaches would be closed but we would go to some remote beaches with my family and friends and just celebrate it on our way. ( no police there) Not so cool like normal years but better that than nothing. You could put in google image or youtube (why not both) Noche de San Juan ( night of San Juan) just to see previous years and have an idea. I am going to upload some photos of our beaches later today. May be starting off topic thread Visit Spain or whatever with some photos i am not professional photographer but better than nothing and may be someone could go to visit Spain motivated by them. There are pretty nice places to visit. Some years ago 3 or so i have spent my summer holiday+weekends from coast to coast visiting literally all the beaches of my region.Comunitat Valenciana region it is relatively big coast km so . Let s see if i could upload them today or tomorrow on the bank holiday

    La Serra d'Irta has some awesome places and beaches to visit. Mountains and beach all in the same place.

    Looking forward to that thread, I could give you a hand as a fellow valencian.

    Thanked by 1Chievo
  • so this is a gaming thread

  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited June 2021

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people .

    Oh btw for anyone interested here's a photo of such event:

    @Chievo, do you burn wood or oil? The air quality must be terrible even when you're at the beach where it's windy. I remember those fires from Easter time, you smell like a chain smoker for weeks.

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @Lurkrazy said:
    so this is a gaming thread

    It is everything positive :)

    @webcraft said:
    Do you burn wood or oil? The air quality must be terrible even when you're at the beach where it's windy. I remember those fires from Easter time, you smell like a chain smoker for weeks.

    The photo is from online :joy: I am not from Spain and don't know much

  • ChievoChievo Member

    I would do the thread of visit our Comunitat Valenciana probably during the weekend. I wish to do it right with enough time. But what is promised is debt to @FAT32 so let s share some turqueoise water and not from the Caribbean sea if you know where to go it is better and it is cheaper than the Caribes and may be just 2-3 hours from your home city by air ;)

    costavalenciana

    costavalenciana2

    costavalenciana3

    costavalenciana4

  • ChievoChievo Member

    @Pixels said:

    @Chievo said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Today is the longest day and shortest night so it is the day of San Juan here in Spain.We set fire on the beach in order to set in fire the bad things and clean from bad spirits and bad moments from the previous year. We put some wish list as well in the fire with the desires for the new year and jump over the fire for good luck. It is bank holiday for my region . yes call us lazy ;) So a perfect moment to clean from the bad vibes and start new one clean and fresh .

    Is it like campfire during the night? This reminds me I haven't been to any beach for 2+ years :(

    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people . Due to covid the main beaches would be closed but we would go to some remote beaches with my family and friends and just celebrate it on our way. ( no police there) Not so cool like normal years but better that than nothing. You could put in google image or youtube (why not both) Noche de San Juan ( night of San Juan) just to see previous years and have an idea. I am going to upload some photos of our beaches later today. May be starting off topic thread Visit Spain or whatever with some photos i am not professional photographer but better than nothing and may be someone could go to visit Spain motivated by them. There are pretty nice places to visit. Some years ago 3 or so i have spent my summer holiday+weekends from coast to coast visiting literally all the beaches of my region.Comunitat Valenciana region it is relatively big coast km so . Let s see if i could upload them today or tomorrow on the bank holiday

    La Serra d'Irta has some awesome places and beaches to visit. Mountains and beach all in the same place.

    Looking forward to that thread, I could give you a hand as a fellow valencian.

    Thanks i would do it during this weekend you are welcome to add more photos about la terreta :) We know that la terreta is another level place . I have been there the area is pretty nice and there is not lot of tourism +1

    Thanked by 1Pixels
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @Pixels said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @Pixels said:
    I tried playing on a mobile phone but it lags after a while

    I think need to use desktop for this... my typing speed on mobile is also insanely slow :joy:

    Well I didn't get too far either on desktop, level 10 on my first attempt :|

    I underestimated the game :joy:

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ChievoChievo Member

    @webcraft said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people .

    Oh btw for anyone interested here's a photo of such event:

    @Chievo, do you burn wood or oil? The air quality must be terrible even when you're at the beach where it's windy. I remember those fires from Easter time, you smell like a chain smoker for weeks.

    Wood not oil . Well a side effect of the fire . But we have fire in our blood and gunpowder as well so the smell is secondary

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @thedp said:
    I underestimated the game :joy:

    Is that on mobile or desktop?

    Btw I really like to play typing games, the first typing game that I have played is called as Typer Shark Deluxe, not sure how many of you heard that game before :joy:

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • PixelsPixels Member
    edited June 2021

    @Chievo said:

    @webcraft said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @Chievo said:
    Yes but not 1. +500 easily on an average beach. Full of people .

    Oh btw for anyone interested here's a photo of such event:

    @Chievo, do you burn wood or oil? The air quality must be terrible even when you're at the beach where it's windy. I remember those fires from Easter time, you smell like a chain smoker for weeks.

    Wood not oil . Well a side effect of the fire . But we have fire in our blood and gunpowder as well so the smell is secondary

    And most of people here mus be unaware of fallas, but yeah, it is a growing concern nowadays so many are becoming more sustainable.

    These things get burned every year on March:

    Indeed, we have fire in our blood haha

    Thanked by 1Chievo
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @FAT32 said:

    @thedp said:
    I underestimated the game :joy:

    Is that on mobile or desktop?

    Btw I really like to play typing games, the first typing game that I have played is called as Typer Shark Deluxe, not sure how many of you heard that game before :joy:

    Desktop.

    It was a lot harder on mobile.

    Thanked by 2FAT32 webcraft
  • PixelsPixels Member

    There's also Typeracer for multiplayer typing competition

    https://play.typeracer.com/

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • drizbodrizbo Member
    edited June 2021

    Any 6m/12m deals for some beefy EU VMs?

    Something with good CPU performance and decent ram

  • tjntjn Member
    edited June 2021

    It's harder than I thought! :D

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2021

    Current Deals in this megathread ๐ŸŽ‰

    NOTE: Moved to thread opening: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172277/we-need-more-positive-energy-on-let-deals-megathread/p1

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @Chievo said:

    I would do the thread of visit our Comunitat Valenciana probably during the weekend. I wish to do it right with enough time. But what is promised is debt to @FAT32 so let s share some turqueoise water and not from the Caribbean sea if you know where to go it is better and it is cheaper than the Caribes and may be just 2-3 hours from your home city by air ;)

    costavalenciana2

    Now I want to go on holidays. Not to the caribes but Mallorca, I like Spain.

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @tjn said:
    It's harder than I thought! :D

    Yup, but it is fun right? :)

This discussion has been closed.