Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Provider Feedback?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

One Provider Feedback?

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys

what does everyone think of one provider, know there multiple providers / dcs servers under 1 roof . whats there servers like is it very slow if there is issues ,

thanks

Comments

• momkinmomkin Member

They are just reseller of online.net and ovh and hetzner ..etc

They don't have an own DC!

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

really is that it haha

OVH online.net & hetz

was looking at a dusseldorf server & thought hetz where Nuremburg and falkenstien & ovh Limburg.

would be nice if they stated which dc the servers are in .

guessing there support sucks then if they just straight resellers :(

• JordanWhiteJordanWhite Member
    edited June 2021

I used OneProvider from 2012 to about 2016 previously. They are very decent people, and yes resell from online.net but as far as I know are official partners of them. We had their french servers, E5-1650's, really decent for what we wanted at the time which were game servers.

Can't speak to how they are now, but the support back then was great. We bought Managed DDOS protection from them and they set it up for us and didn't have any issues after that.

Speed was good, latency never an issue even with the DDOS protection kicking in. My only complaint is the price due to the addons, but great support and great services come at a price and you get what you pay for.

They're worth a shot, but I've recently been eyeballing NetCup and if you're after virtual or root servers they might be worth the look.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2021

They're not bad. They secure pretty decent stock from a lot of other providers and resell it. Often deals that aren't otherwise available. Quality depends largely on who they're reselling, and you may not know that up front without a bit of research.

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

i tried them out in NL and had major issues installing anything. console would always freeze raised a support ticket they would get back in 3 days time with restart your dedi but could not even do that, i cancelled within a month

• I have one of their cheapo's dedis, from $8.
    Really good connection. Having solid 1Gb any tested* moment. Fucked up drives, tho.