Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET - VPS (Finland), Shared (CloudLinux) and VPN (Vegas, New York, Lux, Finland, Ukraine) DEALS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET - VPS (Finland), Shared (CloudLinux) and VPN (Vegas, New York, Lux, Finland, Ukraine) DEALS

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Here are the services we currently offer:

• Luxembourg based Shared Hosting. We're using CloudLinux, DirectAdmin, and Softaculous. Not only is this a rock solid service for general, everyday use type of shared hosting, we let you publish content direct to the 'regular internet' as well as mirror that same content to the Tor and/or the I2P anonymity networks if you wish! Our goal is to push normal, regular, 'every day content' to networks that respect your privacy. This feature is optional and is setup manually, but those who opt in will receive a native .onion address and/or I2P address. (v3 onion, I2P b32 + .i2p upon request). For sites requiring the most privacy, please consider using a VPS and setting up your hidden service or I2P eepsite yourself. We'll have guides posted soon!

• Ad, tracker, malware, and other "bullshit" blocking VPN service! We maintain our own blocklists and DNS cluster to offer an excellent barebones VPN service with an anycast DNS over Tor setup. Locations: Las Vegas, USA - New York, USA - Roost, Luxembourg - Kiev, Ukraine - Helsinki, Finland. We have plans for additional locations but think these five are a good starting point. This is a barebones service. You receive a OpenVPN configuration file (.ovpn) and we encourage you to use OpenVPN's official software/apps to connect. We have no in-house VPN app or software because we can't do it better than the official software from those who manage the protocol. WireGuard support coming soon, and will be at no extra cost.

• AMD Ryzen KVM Virtual Servers in Helsinki, Finland! The people want Ryzen, and the people want privacy. We combine both with our Finnish based KVM servers. We currently have very limited VPS capacity due to small initial deployment with Hetzner. New stock will be added as interest is gauged. Additional service locations coming soon, including Moldova (Intel based) and Luxembourg. We are currently renting/leasing hardware due to being a new company and COVID / Crypto negatively impacting the hardware market (IE: It's insanely expensive to build out nodes). We have several location and lease options available to us now, all thanks to relationships formed from a long time in the industry... So keep an eye out!

Although we're not a "low end" specific business, we do want to offer occasional and limited LowEndTalk specific deals. We all have a lot to owe to communities like this, so this is sort of a way of giving back. Everything is limited stock right now however stock will be replenished as needed and able.

VPS DEAL - KVM - Finland - $7 per month

vCPU: 1 core @ 3Ghz+ (AMD Ryzen)
RAM: 2048MB
Disk: 30GB
IPv4: 1
BW: 5TB @ 1Gbps
DDoS Protection

Just $7 per month! - Order Here! (Normally $13/mo) Use Coupon: LETVPS

VPN DEAL - Choose 3 locations for just $7 per quarter!

Choose your locations: Luxembourg, Finland, Ukraine, Las Vegas, New York.

Receive a configuration file for each location you choose! (Ex: Desktop can be
 connected to Ukraine, laptop connected to Finland, and mobile connected to
 Luxembourg. Switch one device between all three locations or use each location
 all at once from different devices!)

Blocks ads, trackers, and other "BS".

No data cap, no logging, no trickery.

Just $7 per QUARTER! - Order Here! (Normally $13/quarter) Use Coupon: LETVPN

SHARED DEAL - CloudLinuxOS - DirectAdmin - Softaculous - Just $7 per quarter!

15GB fast SSD Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
No hard domain limit.
Apache+Nginx Reverse Proxy. It's fast!
Clearnet, I2P, Tor availability
No email account limt
No sub-domain limit
No MySQL DB Limit
No FTP Account Limit
NodeJS Version Selector
PHP Version Selector
Python Version Selector