Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Accuris Hosting: 1-year Anniversary and LET Debut!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Accuris Hosting: 1-year Anniversary and LET Debut!

PeterPPeterP Member, Provider
edited June 15 in Offers

Who is Accuris Hosting?
Accuris Hosting is a fully-Canadian hosting company established June 15th 2020 offering dedicated resources at affordable prices. Our servers are located within the Greater Toronto Area to ensure the best routing possible to the majority of Canada and the USA, and to ensure that your personal data is protected by Canada’s strict data protection legislation. We pride ourselves in being transparent about our operations, as well as providing professional support whenever you need it most.

Our 1-year Anniversary and LET Debut sale is live! Get 15% recurring off all orders using promo code LET15OFF! This sale is on until the end of our birthday week (19 June 2021 at 11:59pm EDT), so now’s your chance to join the Accuris Hosting family!

The Offer
KVM VDS 1GB – $3.00/month USD ($2.55/month USD after promo code applied)

  • 1 Dedicated Core
  • 1GB Memory
  • 20GB SSD Storage
  • 2TB Transfer @ 250/250Mbps
  • 1 Public IPv4 Address
  • Dedicated IPv6 /64 Subnet
  • FREE Weekly Backups

KVM VDS 2GB - $6.00/month USD ($5.10/month USD after promo code applied)

  • 1 Dedicated Core
  • 2GB Memory
  • 40GB SSD Storage
  • 5TB Transfer @ 250/250Mbps
  • 1 Public IPv4 Address
  • Dedicated IPv6 /64 Subnet
  • FREE Weekly Backups

Curious about what you can host with us? Check out our AUP located at https://accurishosting.ca/aup.html.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What’s the difference between a VPS and a VDS?
    VDS stands for Virtual Dedicated Server, meaning that the CPU is 100% dedicated to you. You can max out your allocated CPU 24/7, as long as you want. Perfect for anything that needs high performance! VPS operate in a shared environment, and generally only allow you to "burst" the CPU for a limited time before throttling you.

  • Do you have a test IP?
    IPv4: 172.99.232.11
    IPv6: 2602:fcd3:10:5fa8::1
    Looking Glass: https://lg.yyz.as212934.net/

  • Do you operate your own network?
    Our network is entirely our own! We operate our own ASN (AS212934) and provide multi-homed bandwidth, utilizing a mix of Cogent and Hurricane Electric to bring you the best network experience possible.

  • Do you own your equipment?
    We own all our servers and network equipment to ensure the best price-to-performance ratio for our customers.

  • What hardware do you use?
    We use Intel Xeon processors, Redundant Solid State Storage, and certified ECC memory in all our systems to ensure our customers get the best performance and reliability possible.

  • Where are your servers located?
    Our servers are located within the Greater Toronto Area (Southern Ontario) in the Great White North.

  • Where can I find your Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy? Do you also have a Privacy Policy?
    Our Terms of Service, Acceptable Usage Policy and Privacy Policy are located on our website at https://accurishosting.ca/terms.html, https://accurishosting.ca/aup.html and https://accurishosting.ca/privacy.html.

Contact Us
Website: https://accurishosting.ca
Client/Shopping Area: https://my.accurishosting.ca/
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AccurisHosting

«1

Comments

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy
    1. What panel are you using?
    2. Is rDNS supported via the panel for both IPv4 and IPv6?
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @thedp said:
    1. What panel are you using?
    2. Is rDNS supported via the panel for both IPv4 and IPv6?

    1. Currently we are using the Virtualizor control panel, but we are currently working on our own in-house solution.
    2. We have not yet implemented this as we’ve been waiting on the completion of our in-house control panel which will include rDNS functionality on both IPv4 and IPv6. We can definitely roll out rDNS functionality though within Virtualizor within the next 24 hours if that is something that our customers would like to have :smile:
    Thanked by 1DP
  • caracalcaracal Member

    Looks decent price with fair AUP. What's the CPU model and flags if you don't mind?

  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @caracal said:
    Looks decent price with fair AUP. What's the CPU model and flags if you don't mind?

    CPU model on all nodes is at least E5-2660v2, with AES-NI and VM-X enabled in the guest. Unfortunately it appears that Virtualizor is passing through the wrong CPU model to the guest (appearing as E3-12xx v2 for some reason) which we’re troubleshooting.

    Thanked by 1caracal
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Will you open a location in Nunavut?
    Toronto isn't north enough.

  • niceboyniceboy Member

    Even for a sales ticket contact, we need to register first?

  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    Will you open a location in Nunavut?
    Toronto isn't north enough.

    Unfortunately Nunavut is going to be a bit more of a challenge to get everything up there and ensure the infrastructure is reliable haha

    Appreciate the comment though :smile:

    @niceboy said:
    Even for a sales ticket contact, we need to register first?

    My apologies, it appears I had checked the wrong box during configuration of that department. This should be fixed now, so please feel free to try again. Thanks for the heads up!

  • Dedicated core on 1GB RAM? Doesn't sound right or you'd have maxed out CPU and tons of unused RAM and box wouldn't be profitable.

  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @TimboJones said:
    Dedicated core on 1GB RAM? Doesn't sound right or you'd have maxed out CPU and tons of unused RAM and box wouldn't be profitable.

    All of our nodes have been configured in a way that provides the best price-to-performance ratio for our customers while being most efficient for our infrastructure, so rest assured that we've got it all figured out. It may not sound right, but we've done it in a way where it works out for both us and our customers :smile:

  • notarobonotarobo Member
    edited June 16

    dedicated core or dedicated thread? full core?

  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @notarobo said:
    dedicated core or dedicated thread? full core?

    Dedicated core. And yes, full core.

    Thanked by 2notarobo JasonM
  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @PeterP said: we’ve been waiting on the completion of our in-house control panel

    That's good.

    What's the ETA like?

  • PeachPeach Member

    could u add stock ?

  • PeachPeach Member

    @Peach said:
    could u add stock ?

    price in 3$

  • Can you do custom ISOs?

  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @thedp said:

    @PeterP said: we’ve been waiting on the completion of our in-house control panel

    That's good.

    What's the ETA like?

    At the current rate, a rough ETA would be around October/November 2021 if all things go to plan. Though given the way everything is looking so far in terms of development bugs, it may be pushed further back a couple months while we iron some issues out in the backend code before getting to work on the frontend.

    @Peach said:
    could u add stock ?

    Please submit a ticket to sales and we can try to shift around some stock for you to get your desired plan :smile:

    @jupitercity said:
    Can you do custom ISOs?

    Sure thing! Submit a ticket to sales and we can see what we can do :smiley:

  • JasonMJasonM Member

    @PeterP said: Dedicated core. And yes, full core.

    wow. looking for this one soon :-)

  • aRNoLDaRNoLD Member

    KVM VDS 1GB – $3.00/month USD
    it looks the promo code doesn't apply to this one?

  • ericlsericls Member

    hello from awatto

  • GOBBLESGOBBLES Member

    Do u entertain custom builds?

  • pxmeteorpxmeteor Member

    could you add stock?I Submited a ticket to sales.

  • LoyceVLoyceV Member

    @TimboJones said:
    Dedicated core on 1GB RAM? Doesn't sound right or you'd have maxed out CPU and tons of unused RAM and box wouldn't be profitable.

    I was thinking the same thing. An E5-2660v2 has 10 cores, if they're truely dedicated there can't be more than 10 users per server.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • RouteIXRouteIX Member

    are you able to offer BGP sessions? Toronto + BGP = RARE..

  • jackbjackb Member, Provider
    edited June 16

    @LoyceV said:

    @TimboJones said:
    Dedicated core on 1GB RAM? Doesn't sound right or you'd have maxed out CPU and tons of unused RAM and box wouldn't be profitable.

    I was thinking the same thing. An E5-2660v2 has 10 cores, if they're truely dedicated there can't be more than 10 users per server.

    I'll assume he's running dual E5's, so 19 cores available to allocate out (I wouldn't call it dedicated if it's sharing a core with the host, so one of the 20 reserved for the host), so between $48/m and $96/m in revenue per full node. That CPU only does single or dual config, so $96/m is the cap at the promo pricing.

    This has to be a loss leader, with the non promo plans being an order of magnitude more expensive. There's not necessarily a problem with that though, it can be good marketing to run a loss leader to build up exposure to your brand.

    Thanked by 2LoyceV TimboJones
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Welcome to LowEndTalk, @PeterP

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @aRNoLD said:
    KVM VDS 1GB – $3.00/month USD
    it looks the promo code doesn't apply to this one?

    The promo code LET15OFF is still valid for the plans mentioned in the original offer post and has worked for other orders without issue. I assume you’ve already ensured that it was being entered correctly?

    @ericls said:
    hello from awatto

    Hello there!

    @GOBBLES said:
    Do u entertain custom builds?

    We don’t offer custom builds at this time unfortunately, but it is a feature we’re looking at implementing after the roll-out of our custom panel (currently in development).

    @pxmeteor said:
    could you add stock?I Submited a ticket to sales.

    I highly appreciate the interest, but unfortunately we have run out of stock due to popular demand from this thread. We anticipate more stock being added this week, however this may change depending on how everything goes with supplies and the current COVID-19 situation.

    @RouteIX said:
    are you able to offer BGP sessions? Toronto + BGP = RARE..

    At the moment, this is not something we’re currently able to offer. It appears to be a popular feature request which is why we’re planning on implementing BGP support with the roll-out of our custom control panel (currently in development).

    @jackb said:
    I'll assume he's running dual E5's, so 19 cores available to allocate out (I wouldn't call it dedicated if it's sharing a core with the host, so one of the 20 reserved for the host), so between $48/m and $96/m in revenue per full node. That CPU only does single or dual config, so $96/m is the cap at the promo pricing.

    We indeed are running dual E5’s in our nodes, you hit the nail on the head there. :smile:

    @jackb said:
    This has to be a loss leader, with the non promo plans being an order of magnitude more expensive. There's not necessarily a problem with that though, it can be good marketing to run a loss leader to build up exposure to your brand.

    Again, nail on the head. Glad someone else agrees about it being good marketing to build up exposure :smiley:

    Thanked by 2GOBBLES LoyceV
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Provider

    @jbiloh said:
    Welcome to LowEndTalk, @PeterP

    Thank you Jon, glad to be part of the LET community! Looking forward to what the future holds :smiley:

  • @PeterP said:
    We indeed are running dual E5’s in our nodes, you hit the nail on the head there. :smile:

    @jackb said:
    This has to be a loss leader, with the non promo plans being an order of magnitude more expensive. There's not necessarily a problem with that though, it can be good marketing to run a loss leader to build up exposure to your brand.

    Again, nail on the head. Glad someone else agrees about it being good marketing to build up exposure :smiley:

    That's a much better answer than that bs "All of our nodes have been configured in a way that provides the best price-to-performance ratio for our customers while being most efficient for our infrastructure".

  • GOBBLESGOBBLES Member

    @PeterP said: @GOBBLES said:
    Do u entertain custom builds?

    We don’t offer custom builds at this time unfortunately, but it is a feature we’re looking at implementing after the roll-out of our custom panel (currently in development).

    Thanks.. looking forward to that

  • liqimoreliqimore Member

    Hi, any ETA on the restocking?

Sign In or Register to comment.