Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can this ivacy deal be split between 2 people?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can this ivacy deal be split between 2 people?

hacktekhacktek Member
edited June 2021 in General

The 2 account deal costs $40 when using the welovedad promo code. If they can be independently redeemed then I'm willing to buy it and I'd take $20 in Amazon gift card for one of the accounts as I only need 1.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-lifetime-subscription-5-devices-2-pack

Comments

• aiden1aiden1 Member

I will take. US $20 Amazon.com site?

• @Ympker do you know if these can be redeemed independently?

@aiden1 yes, Amazon.com (assuming these accounts are simply a code that can be put into separate accounts).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2021

@hacktek said:
    @Ympker do you know if these can be redeemed independently?

@aiden1 yes, Amazon.com (assuming these accounts are simply a code that can be put into separate accounts).

Hey there. Thanks for the tag :)
    Since it appears to be of the same nature like the Keepsolid Multi-Account Bundle that I posted about recently, and because in the prodcut description it says "Account 1", " Account 2", I very well assume that they are meant for just that. To be redeemed by 2 individuals (I doubt you can stack them on the same account).
    I can't say with a 100% though, since I have not tried it. But, like I said: It very much looks the same like the Keepsolid account bundle :)

• AcacyAcacy Member

I'm planning to buy but just need one account anyone want to share?
    Payment via Paypal

• Confirming it can be used on different accounts (it asks to create an account on the redemption link).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Remember people ivacy is basically fastestvpn,
    Both are purevpn resellers

• Indeed. The server list is not exactly 1:1 though so someone (like myself) could find that Ivacy has access to some servers that would be useful for them that are not available on FastestVPN.

If you have PureVPN you probably don't need either.