Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for keen network engineers and sysadmins in London (Full Time / Salary)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for keen network engineers and sysadmins in London (Full Time / Salary)

InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Hey all,

I know I've been inactive for a while, but I hope this can can be one of the ways I can give back to the community after so many years of being around.

I run a networks and infrastructure team at a telecoms company in London, we're a 99% Juniper shop with lots of exciting plans and lots of scope to do the right thing technically (not always doing things in the cheapest way).

This isn't quite a formal job offer, but it's me calling out on any contacts who think they are or could be good network engineers with good all round knowledge (sysadmin, automation and coding skills are all great!).

The minimum skill level would be that you would be comfortable logging into a router to make configuration changes, looking at monitoring systems, talking to customers, and talking to vendors. There is no maximum skill level!

The job would be based in London and while WFH is an option, there will be times where you'd be needed in the office. I have around 6 spaces for people of different skill levels, though I'd never turn down someone if they're good enough.

If this really vague description sounds interesting to you or you have any questions, please send me a PM with a bit about yourself and we can take it from there.

Regards