Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in San Jose(CA) - 25% OFF + Big surprize inside - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in San Jose(CA) - 25% OFF + Big surprize inside

2»

Comments

• kodarukodaru Member

@virtono said:

@Skidmark said:
    Hi could I request double RAM too? My order number is 1052125597

I have doubled your VPS's RAM. In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds at least, and then start it again.

Okay thank you!

• hemelohemelo Member

Nice offer!

Thanked by 1virtono
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@virtono said: ==> Comment below with your order number and we will double your VPS's memory. <==

Your Order Number is: 4860747296

Thank you!

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@brueggus said:

@virtono said: ==> Comment below with your order number and we will double your VPS's memory. <==

Your Order Number is: 4860747296

Thank you!

I have doubled your VPS's RAM. In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds at least, and then start it again.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • please give the same discount for Bucharest location. Please Please Please

• @virtono
    Could I request double RAM? My Order Number: 3779813487
    I have purchase virtono yearly payment, now using Virtono for a month, everything goes well. i test the vps first, the youtube connection speed always above 100000+Kbps:), package loss under 0.1%. :) only a little problem Upgrade is not available for increase RAM or Space.(hope to added). 1 Core Processor 1GB Memory would be my best choice. PS: after good experience with virtono, i want to purchase a new vps with location in manchester, but right now it is only available for Dedicated Servers.

@rustemca said:
    please give the same discount for Bucharest location. Please Please Please

You can use the coupon code for any product or location on our website virtono.com

However, we will double the ram just for San Jose (CA, USA) servers!

@ZGSMART said:
    @virtono
    I have purchase virtono yearly payment, now using Virtono for a month, everything goes well. i test the vps first, the youtube connection speed always above 100000+Kbps:), package loss under 0.1%. :) only a little problem Upgrade is not available for increase RAM or Space.(hope to added). 1 Core Processor 1GB Memory would be my best choice. PS: after good experience with virtono, i want to purchase a new vps with location in manchester, but right now it is only available for Dedicated Servers.

Also, I want to let you know that we are working to expand our Manchester cloud infrastructure and we will let you know and probably we will provide a nice offer for it when available.

• @virtono said:

@ZGSMART said:
    @virtono

Also, I want to let you know that we are working to expand our Manchester cloud infrastructure and we will let you know and probably we will provide a nice offer for it when available.

RAM has been increased! Thank you for such a quick response and processing. Looking forward to the opening of Manchester VPS :D

@ZGSMART said:

@virtono said:

@ZGSMART said:
    @virtono

RAM has been increased! Thank you for such a quick response and processing. Looking forward to the opening of Manchester VPS :D

you're welcomed!

• any yabs?

• Just ordered one. My Order Number: 6159639785

@Greyhound said:
    Just ordered one. My Order Number: 6159639785

Thank you for your order. I have doubled your VPS's RAM. In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds at least, and then start it again.

• Hi could I request double RAM too? My order number is 5811434029

@sergeyrealserver said:
    Hi could I request double RAM too? My order number is 5811434029

Hi. You had 3 servers in the same order. I have doubled the RAM, from 8GB to 16GB for both San Jose servers, but didn't do it for the Dallas server, because this offer is available for San Jose servers atm.
    In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds at least, and then start it again.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@jsg said: because they are based in Romania

There is a big difference between them, @virtono are professionals in IT and business, which can not be said of HS (neither in one case nor in another), with a good support team.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • psb777psb777 Member

The offer looks quite nice, but I've already had one old VPS migrated to San Jose. It has been reliable and network is good, too.

@dedicatserver_ro said:

There is a big difference between them, @virtono are professionals in IT and business, which can not be said of HS (neither in one case nor in another), with a good support team.

I agree, @virtono is very professional and have a responsive and helpful support team.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@psb777 said:
    The offer looks quite nice, but I've already had one old VPS migrated to San Jose. It has been reliable and network is good, too.

@dedicatserver_ro said:

I agree, @virtono is very professional and have a responsive and helpful support team.

What I said was due to that. YES virtono is a good provider and that is why I'd like to see e.g. them to taker over that market segment.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@jsg said: taker over that market segment

I don't think it will ever happen - because they are professionals :)

• hemelohemelo Member

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@jsg said: taker over that market segment

I don't think it will ever happen - because they are professionals :)

;) :D

• grodogrodo Member

nice offer!

double my ram please, Order Number: 3863456498

@grodo said:
    nice offer!

double my ram please, Order Number: 3863456498

Thank you for your order. I have doubled your VPS's RAM. In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds at least, and then start it again.

@ZGSMART said:

@virtono said:

@ZGSMART said:
    @virtono

Manchester is available for ordering again. We have also open a lot of new locations like Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, Stockholm. We have 4 locations in the US as well, including New York.

You can check more on www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

• MatthewMaMatthewMa Member
    edited October 2021

hi, @virtono, any new coupon? , and the double ram still available for san J?

@MatthewMa said:
    hi, virtono, any new coupon? , and the double ram still available for san J?

No coupons available for the moment, neither the double ram in Los Angeles (former San Jose, now we moved the servers to LA). Our team is preparing a similar offer for our new locations only. The new post will be up soon. Keep an eye on LET.

• wow,that's nice .