Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me choose one of these Dedi providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me choose one of these Dedi providers

Hi, after bit long of searching, I end-up with this list of Dedicated servers provider

Nocix
oneprovider
dacentec

What's important to me is have ability to add/change the OS(Windows mostly) any time, with less hassle, + of course server/network stability, prices are listed in the links .

Comments

• None of them.

Nocix if i'm right resells from OneProvider.

Dacentec is unknown to me.

You will wait at least day for OneProvider respond and they have bad support like OVH tho.

So I would suggest you smth like hetzner.

• @CalmDown said: Nocix if i'm right resells from OneProvider.

wut

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited June 2021

@rahulks said:

@CalmDown said: Nocix if i'm right resells from OneProvider.

wut

AFAIK, Nocix resells WSI.

• Sorry, I just confused with another provider.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@dacentec is nice if price and network suits you, their support is top-notch.

• SomeBody2LSomeBody2L Member
    edited June 2021

@Saahib said: @dacentec is nice if price and network suits you

Good, can you explain to what's Rent Only means , all I want is real hardware server + ability to run Windows on it, if they had this option available easy I'll take them immediately

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@SomeBody2L said: all I want is real hardware server + ability to run Windows on it, if they had this option available easy I'll take them immediately

You can run Windows with other providers as well, not only the ones you've listed.

• @thedp said: You can run Windows with other providers as well, not only the ones you've listed.

either Nocix or dacentec, they don't have Windows listed on the order page, could I install it lather with custom OS img from my side ?

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@SomeBody2L said:

@Saahib said: @dacentec is nice if price and network suits you

Good, can you explain to what's Rent Only means , all I want is real hardware server + ability to run Windows on it, if they had this option available easy I'll take them immediately

They have this thing called RTO (Rent to OWN) and then Rent only. So some servers can be rented for an year or so, then you get the ownership of the hardware.

For windows thing, ask them directly , that will be far better than asking here.

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

If there are not such strict reasons as location budget limit or some other you can check more providers. You can and I would recommend you to have tests done from your end.
    And if you decide on the provider - go with minimal subscription period possible - that will allow you to feel free to change the provider if you have reason for that.

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@SomeBody2L said:
    Hi, after bit long of searching, I end-up with this list of Dedicated servers provider

Nocix
    oneprovider
    dacentec

What's important to me is have ability to add/change the OS(Windows mostly) any time, with less hassle, + of course server/network stability, prices are listed in the links .

We do have an automated OS provisioning system that will allow you to change your OS anytime you would like. In the event an OS isn't listed, you can request a KVM on demand and we will provide one free of charge to us to install your preferred OS.

Thanked by 1SomeBody2L