Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Europe. Budget up to 30 EUR/m. Your suggestion is needed. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Europe. Budget up to 30 EUR/m. Your suggestion is needed.

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@seriesn said: 60 GB RAM for $35/month : WOW
    20 GB Ram for $35/month, by LE* standard, it is still awesome but not unbeatable anymore

Except that the 20 GB are not dedicated by the quoted LE* standard either.

• @Maounique said:

20 GB Ram for $35/month, by LE* standard, it is still awesome but not unbeatable anymore

Err not sure about the rest but most of us do (EntryBytes for example).

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@seriesn said:

@Maounique said:

Ah, OK, I thought there are still OVZ hosts around. We have some OVZ 7 (OverZold).

• @Maounique said:

@seriesn said:

@Maounique said:

Ah, OK, I thought there are still OVZ hosts around. We have some OVZ 7 (OverZold).

Haha. I guess we both been around bit too long :)

• @Prosecutor said:
    What do you think about Avoro? Their plans seems logit

I used them before and it got nice uptime and performance (support as well). Last time I visited them they use php-friends servers, not sure right now.

• tvaruntvarun Member

YouStable offers the best facilities any hosting company can provide. The services are amazing and the support is very helping and considerate. You should try them for your needs

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Prosecutor said:
    True, but as i heard that contabo has trashy SSD's in peformance case or they just limit them in terms of iops/speed?

I did an extensive benchmark over some weeks and Contabo's / @contabo_m SSDs were among the better/faster ones I ever tested.

As for "but they are oversold!" I wouldn't care with any provider as long as the ratio is in a healthy range. In case you really need dedicated resources I suggest you look for a VDS.

Generally speaking you should chose from providers with a good reputation. NexusBytes (and EntryBytes) / @seriesn, Contabo / @contabo_m, AlphaVPS / @AlexBarakov are good examples.

I personally would either add a couple of $ to my budget and go with a Contabo VDS, if my use case required fully dedicated resources, or I'd go with NexusBytes who is my favourite VPS provider in general and for good reasons (incl. specs, performance, and excellent service).
    There's also netcup with their attractive VDS but you said you wanted to try another provider.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @gazmull said:

@Prosecutor said:
    What do you think about Avoro? Their plans seems logit

I used them before and it got nice uptime and performance (support as well). Last time I visited them they use php-friends servers, not sure right now.

They have moved to the new DC.

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for the mention @jsg !

@Prosecutor feel free to check out our EPYC servers here: https://alphavps.com/high-performance-vps.html

• ProsecutorProsecutor Barred
    edited June 2021

@AlexBarakov said:
    Thank you for the mention @jsg !

@Prosecutor feel free to check out our EPYC servers here: https://alphavps.com/high-performance-vps.html

Hey! Do you have looking glass for DE location? :)

P.S Found it!