Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPStrada LLC Scam Customers With Fraud Claims
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPStrada LLC Scam Customers With Fraud Claims

dmexdmex Member
edited March 2012 in General

I sent 3 support tickets to IPStrada to add IPs I ordered to my server and to let them know that my server has been offline for days (after I've tried to reboot it several times), all but one were ignored (the request for a refund). They replied back stating that my server is unmanaged and I'd have to reboot it, another email was sent to me stating that my refund was denied on the bases of fraud and that I need to tell them why I need the IPs.

Are these people for real? You take my money, refuse to give me what I paid for and then tell me I'm under suspicion of fraud and I need to justify why I want what you gladly to money for?

At this point even if they released the IPs I paid for I don't want to deal with them they are completely unprofessional. I have dealt with several hosts these people are terrible.

Comments

• @dmex said: another email was sent to me stating that my refund was denied on the bases of fraud

Tell them that's theft :)

• dmexdmex Member

@Damian so this is what they do huh. Why were you asking for a refund offline issues as well?

• I was not... I've actually never heard of them before.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

If they suspect fraud on the account they should refund straight away!

Now if they decide to try and keep the money you'd be free to chargeback and use the email they sent you as evidence!

• @DotVPS said: Why Bump a thread which was from nearly a month ago?

>

He wants to be known as a "active" member in the community.

Thanked by 1Infinity

Actually looks like I f'ed up. I'm sure I saw this on the active thread list!

I'll message a mod to correct the mistake

It really is :) I've reported the post to be deleted

• kusaikusai Member

mind sharing your ticket number or under what name you registered ? I am sure I will find some more to this story.
    BTW just found out this thread