Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

windows hourly vps/dedicated in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

windows hourly vps/dedicated in EU

hey im looking for hourly windows VPS/dedi
with good pricing and superb connection

preferably without any image customization and headache (already tried that in digitalocean, big mess)

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

www.iwstack.com Windows only available in Milano, Italy. Price per windows server image, extra to what cost is shown in the price calculator, is 9 Eur a month.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

Hello @affordablehost ,
    Maybe is time to use Cloud Servers from MivoCloud?
    https://www.mivocloud.com/hourly-cloud-server-us-europe-moldova-romania-russia

• TejyTejy Member

Scaleway Elements with BMaaS.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

go with the provider that is go-to with windows, microsoft azure

• edited June 2021

@Tejy said:
    Scaleway Elements with BMaaS.

you have good experience with them?also, i don't see an option to run windows.

• There are many options available in the industry. You may choose from according to your budget. A few of the reliable names are Hostwinds, OVH and Hostpapa.

• @Php_Geek said:
    There are many options available in the industry. You may choose from according to your budget. A few of the reliable names are Hostwinds, OVH and Hostpapa.

i asked for hourly windows vps and this companys doesnt have this. almost every recommendation i got here doesn't have windows image

• You may check from image url that OVH is providing windows vps.

• team_traitorteam_traitor Member
    edited June 2021

hey @affordablehost how about cheapwindowsvps they offer 50% off recurring. I got one and so far I have no major issues with them.

Just add 50OFF when you see the discount textbox.

Just make sure to select windows server 2016 or 2012 they impose a limit on windows 10 which can be removed if you ask for their support.

PS: I am only renting this so I can download video faster they got 200Mbps download speed and upload speed of around 150Mbps

I am a new customer so I cannot recommend using their machine as production. I am only a 2-month-old customer. :-) happy so far. The remote desktop is smooth too.

• There's virtua.cloud.

Hourly billed, Unmetered traffic, Licensed Windows.
    Has only two locations in France though.

Thanked by 1virtua_cloud
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@team_traitor said: they impose a limit on windows 10

Microsoft does, in a DC you can run only server operating system from them.