Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Gaming VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Gaming VPS

I'm looking a Gaming VPS in Canada or Brazil
CPU: Ryzen
RAM: 8GB
Disk: 40GB Nvme

Important: Anti-ddos protection is needed.

Comments

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

By gaming, do you mean for game servers?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@AmirGT said: Check Shadow.tech

Shadow.tech is running behind on provisioning (literally current timeline is December) and its acquisition by OVH means nobody knows what it'll end up like.

In addition to GeForce NOW, I think OP should consider Google Stadia

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

That might be not such option as vps + DDos all-in-one. Are you ready to consider getting VPS from one provider and get DDos protection from another one?
    I think that would make your list of VPS providers wider, but complete solution will be more expensive.

• see vultr official website. it fits for you

• @prowlersgg said:
    I'm looking a Gaming VPS in Canada or Brazil
    CPU: Ryzen
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk: 40GB Nvme

Important: Anti-ddos protection is needed.

Do you intend to game on the VPS with attached GPU? or is this for setting up some VPN server?

• Guys what i need is a VPS to Host a FiveM Game Server

• Check ExtraVM from @MikeA , their gaming VPS comes with OVH Gaming Anti-DDoS whiich is made to filter attacks on multiple games including FiveM.

• You should go for either ionos.ca or OVH cloud. They are offering good packages for gaming VPS.

• cyagoncyagon Member
    edited June 2021

@o_be_one said:
    Check ExtraVM from @MikeA , their gaming VPS comes with OVH Gaming Anti-DDoS whiich is made to filter attacks on multiple games including FiveM.

You would need to ask @MikeA directly if he has GAME VPS left. AFAIK he removed the GAME VPS after OVHs SBG1 burned down (i was one of his customers affected).
    Also, according to OVHs own website, their GAME Anti-DDoS might not support FiveM. You should ask OVHs customer support before you proceed.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • Thanks for giving more informmations ^^

@cyagon said: Also, according to OVHs own website, their GAME Anti-DDoS might not support FiveM. You should ask OVHs customer support before you proceed.

Oh, that's weird and my mistake, as in the past they were protection GTA SAMP and other GTA multiplayer mods. I guess yeah it's useful to ask OVH before.

• ApeWebApeWeb Member, Host Rep

Is this for playing games on or hosting game servers with?

• @ApeWeb said: Is this for playing games on or hosting game servers with?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3237704/#Comment_3237704

• BinaryBinary Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

Feel free to send me a DM, and we can work something out.
    We provide game-specific filtering for FiveM and several other applications. (in-house)

~40ms to Canada.

• Quick shoutout to @EvolutionHost They have good game servers. I don't have gaming friends, so after a month of an empty minecraft world, I repurposed the VPS to run a mining pool (so the DDoS part helped).

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Check us out on the 7th :)

We have a DDOS filter specifically for FiveM.

Francisco

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@lentro said:

@AmirGT said: Check Shadow.tech

Shadow.tech is running behind on provisioning (literally current timeline is December) and its acquisition by OVH means nobody knows what it'll end up like.

In addition to GeForce NOW, I think OP should consider Google Stadia

For any european region its March 2022! How or why would people even subscribe when its that far in the future...