Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to buy DDOS protected dedicated server. (Trentahost reseller?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to buy DDOS protected dedicated server. (Trentahost reseller?)

I am trying to buy a DDOS protected dedicated server from Trentahost, but i keep getting flagged by Maxmind, even when i don't use a VPN.
Told the support i want to pay with Bitcoin, thinking they will pass me through Maxmind bullshit, but they requested my personal documents. No way!!!

Does anyone know a reseller, or if i could get the same servers from somewhere else? OR if someone could help me trick the Maxmind(i'll pay with BTC so no fraud!).

I want specifically trenta because i know they have good protection against web-based attacks.

Comments

• JioJio Member

hi,to trick the maxmind turn off you vpn , make sure you use 100% real full and valid detail

if it is still maxmind submit your passport scan in ticket

i hope this help

• sksk223sksk223 Member

@Jio said:
    hi,to trick the maxmind turn off you vpn , make sure you use 100% real full and valid detail

i hope this help

No this doesn't help and it's plain stupid IMO. I will not be submitting any documents to a webhosting provider where i am paying with BTC, that's just ridiculous.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited May 2021

@sksk223 said:

@Jio said:

i hope this help

No this doesn't help and it's plain stupid IMO. I will not be submitting any documents to a webhosting provider where i am paying with BTC, that's just ridiculous.

its not just about fraud its about the content your hosting @William could probably work something ddos protected for you out anonymously

Thanked by 1lentro