Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUs

2»

Comments

• @GoogieHost said: I am not sure what was the issue but HostUs is providing really affordable service, I remember those days when I was just learning about these things, and @AlexanderM set up his in-house servers and updated them on YouHosting Forum.

Maybe @detonacija you had a bad experience with his service but still love Hostus to see growing and learn from the mistakes have done this time.

Being a provider it is a bit hard to make each and every customer Happy

I did not start this topic to measure how stable whose server is.
    A good hosting provider is not just a reliable server !
    I will not write about this topic again.
    For me, this topic is closed, greetings to everyone :)

• He probably lost millions

• cazrzcazrz Member

@gazmull said:
    He probably lost millions

With that kind of point of view, few providers will grow.

Its not the issue on how much one is losing.
    It is about how does one provides a service as a whole.

A lot of here understands about hardware failure but its hard to understand the 2-minute status post/report/update cannot be made in a timely manner.

Thanked by 1detonacija
  • @cazrz said:

@gazmull said:
    He probably lost millions

With that kind of point of view, few providers will grow.

Its not the issue on how much one is losing.
    It is about how does one provides a service as a whole.

A lot of here understands about hardware failure but its hard to understand the 2-minute status post/report/update cannot be made in a timely manner.

Yes

• @detonacija said:

@GoogieHost said: HostUs owned by #Alexander we used their VPS for over a year but it been a while we are not in touch you may find him on Skype

8 hours offline without any explanation ! I'm waiting for them to fix it, to take over the backup, I've already taken another host. This is pure rudeness, I'm not interested in communication at all anymore!

You need to be using a provider with phone support you can reach in real time. Try Rackspace.

Thanked by 1detonacija