Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade Colocation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blade Colocation

0xOkami0xOkami Member
edited May 2021 in Requests

Does anyone offer HP BL460c G8 blade colocation in Europe? I would like to colocate 2 blades with that person, preferably in The Netherlands.

Thank you :)

Comments

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

We can offer this at our Netherlands location in Eygelshoven.

Please contact me with needed Power and included Traffic to get an offer.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

@GameTownProjects said: Please contact me with needed Power and included Traffic to get an offer.

I assume he has only the blade and wants to colo it in someone elses Blade center/C7000. Do you offer that at all?

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@William said:

@GameTownProjects said: Please contact me with needed Power and included Traffic to get an offer.

I assume he has only the blade and wants to colo it in someone elses Blade center/C7000. Do you offer that at all?

Yes we do.
    Currently we got two customers with own Blades running in one of our C7000.

Thanked by 1William
  • ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider

@Ian_Dot_Tech is probably one of the only providers I am aware of that offers blade colocation.

He is not EU-based though.

• WilliamWilliam Member

@GameTownProjects said: Currently we got two customers with own Blades running in one of our C7000.

Nice service. I might be interested also. I PM you specs.