Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

losangelesvps down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

losangelesvps down?

Anyone else experiencing an outage with their VM, and unable to even reach the contact us page on their website?

Comments

• @arjones85

One of our VPS hypervisors is experiencing an outage and we suspect may be power related as we are unable to connect using our out of band access tools. We have a ticket in with the datacenter smart hands to troubleshoot this server further and are awaiting a response back at the moment, we should have it sorted out asap.

Our website including contact page and client area are online and not affected by this. If you have any questions, you should be able to submit a support ticket from your client area at https://my.losangelesvps.com/submitticket.php

Thanks.

• Thank you! Yes your contact page is loading now. It was timing out for me previously and giving me the "Cloudflare could not reach the host" error.

I suspect my VPS must be on that host unfortunately. I'll put in a ticket in just to make sure though.

• Unfortunately still can't create a ticket. Get the same Cloudflare errors. May be worth checking on :-)

• Everything should be ok now, including the hypervisor that had a power connection issue (now resolved by smart hands).

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this sorted out!

• denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

Glad to hear everything came back up for you!