Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special High RAM - 10GB RAM Linux or Windows VPS! $59,99/yr - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special High RAM - 10GB RAM Linux or Windows VPS! $59,99/yr

2»

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanks for the clarification.

I was just confused with the different spellings used.

Thanked by 2Hostigger the_doctor
  • @Hostigger said: can know how many companies our founder has, that he owns a company for 29-30 years and that we operate in different business lines.

How old is your founder?

Basically, the experience of 30 years is for the company:

which is allowed to do:

Wholesale trade of computers, computer peripherals, and software programs (including computer hardware, POS devices, ATM devices, etc.)

Where does it say they're allowed to do data center things?

XNET COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICES even name translated as support services.

Company name changed a few times:

Owners as well and looks like a family business so son took over it:

Source: https://bilgibankasi.ito.org.tr/en/data-bank/company-details

Trade registration number: 281024

@Hostigger said: All our information is transparent.

No.

• HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

Hello @alexvolk ,

It may or may not be a family business. The shareholding structure of companies does not concern anyone. With how many people, or whether it is a family business, this is not a matter of concern to the end user. The situation that concerns the end user is only the service or product purchased. I think you are continuing the subject aimlessly. Also, we do not sell under the name Xnet here. Review the above information again.

• randomqrandomq Member

@alexvolk I don't know you or hostigger, but as an objective outsider, you appear to be some kind of psycho stalker. I'd like to understand where your aggression is coming from. Did hostigger do something wrong in the past? Why are you doxxing and trying to create drama?

Thanked by 2DemoroCZE Hostigger
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2021

@randomq said:
    @alexvolk I don't know you or hostigger, but as an objective outsider, you appear to be some kind of psycho stalker. I'd like to understand where your aggression is coming from. Did hostigger do something wrong in the past? Why are you doxxing and trying to create drama?

As an objective outsider don't lick this provider ass and this is simply what you did here.

I have asked honest questions and this provider simply said fuck off and their partnership isn't my concern lol, calling me bullshit as well.

Doxxing what? If the provider can't read my questions correctly, has blind eyes, and breaking the rules maybe everyone should be cautious?

you appear to be some kind of psycho stalker.

You're from 2014 and never saw my posts before? I'm always looking to purchase some servers but come on this is utter trash - which looks like a WHT scam thread.

Thanked by 1the_doctor

Hello @alexvolk,

Here, in 2017, the subject was opened without the provider tag. That was the only problem. However, the moderator at that time changed the topic name himself, as in the link above. Then we applied for Provider Tag and got a provider tag since there was no problem. We did not do any illegal work as you think.

• One of the worst hosting companies I know, has no commitment, even requesting prior authorization for an action. They cancel their services.

• I do not recommend it and I can prove that the client who hires services with them can be harmed at any time.

edited May 2021

Hello JacquesNoticias,

You have obtained permission from us to run the program and stated that you will not send e-mails. That's why we let it.

However, you did the opposite. We closed your account because the ISP sent us an abuse report.

• This is a big lie, because the system doesn't show the message that was sent, guess why? why it doesn't exist. That LowEndTalk administrators, check everything before blocking a user, it is not because the company is old in the forum that it is trusted.

• The email verification system was used, and no messages were sent. Hostigger now Hostiger has authorized the use of the application on the server, having all the technical details of how it works.

edited May 2021

Hello there,

Your server was down due to abuse. The picture below is another proof of this.

You are responsible for the server you purchased, Even if you did not do this consciously, this server is under your control during the service period you purchased, You need to ensure its security.

Also why are you writing from 2 different users? @JacquesNoticias @jacquesnoticias2

• I did what the company owner authorized, you know how it works, THERE WAS NOT EVEN SENDING EMAILS, THE SENDING EMAILS DID NOT EXIST, JUST THE APPLICATION VERIFYING HOW IT WORKS, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS, WHY YOU ARE THE COMPANY OWNER OF HOST?

@jacquesnoticias2 said:
    I did what the company owner authorized, you know how it works, THERE WAS NOT EVEN SENDING EMAILS, THE SENDING EMAILS DID NOT EXIST, JUST THE APPLICATION VERIFYING HOW IT WORKS, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS, WHY YOU ARE THE COMPANY OWNER OF HOST?

Hello there,

How do you get on the blacklist without sending any emails, sir. Please let's not deceive each other.

This is how the IP address you used in Spamhaus entered the blacklist.

• Please study, it is not necessary to send an email to be included in a black list, in addition another company decides whether or not you have a client, I wonder how many clients you must have lost due to false positives like these, I didn't even send an email, you know what? what happened, CALL THEM ASKING WHAT HAPPENED, IF I SENT ANY EMAIL PROVE THAT I SENT IT AND PUT IT ON THE FORUM

• I am not sure about the drama with same fellas running several companies from the same office in İstanbul. They may be fishy or not. But Delaware thing might be related to payment gateway issues. After PayPal was blocked in Turkey in 2016, many small and medium sized businesses in Turkey incorporated in Delaware, US to accept payments from Stripe (Atlas) and PayPal. Delaware had some tax advantages and online application for LLCs as far as i can remember. Stripe Atlas also made it easy to incorporate in Delaware if I remember correctly. Especially those selling intangible goods, etsy and ebay sellers with high volume used these methods to keep accepting Paypal payments and get recognised as an American business.

Thanked by 1srvjap
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jacquesnoticias2 said: IF I SENT ANY EMAIL PROVE THAT I SENT IT AND PUT IT ON THE FORUM

Infected machines can (and oftentimes do) relay spam or much worse, so it has to be shutdown. Whether that should happen at first sign at infection and the user "terminated" or not is a host's decision (depending on their TOS/AUP terms).
    At Prometeus I used to give one day notice, then suspend in case of no answer, but Uncle decided to be more lenient and we only suspend in case of abuse continuing, not only if there is no reply as before.
    Depending on the reply, the suspension is lifted or not. In case of longer pre-paid deals even if we think the user is incompetent and might get infected again, we unsuspend but only after a wipe/update and we tell them this upfront as it is unlikely they will be able to remove all backdoors.

• @alexvolk said:

@Hostigger said: can know how many companies our founder has, that he owns a company for 29-30 years and that we operate in different business lines.

How old is your founder?

Images were requested for deletion this only confirms that this provider is definitely shady and would soon scam.

Here we go:

And text version if it will be deleted again:

Hostiger Hostigger company registration info hiding behind:

Register No: 281024-0
    Chamber Registration No 281024
    Central Registration System No: 470005965000017
    Company Title: İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    Business Address: CEVİZLİ MAH.ZUHAL CAD.RİTİM İSTANBUL SİT.A3 BL.NO:46 C/167 MALTEPE
    Phone Number
    Fax Number
    Webpage
    Date of Registration: 30/12/1991
    Registry Date of the Main Contract: 28/11/1991
    Tax Number
    Mevcut
    Capital: 50.000,00 ₺
    Occupational Group: 5-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
    Nace Code: 46.51.01-Wholesale trade of computers, computer peripherals and software programs (including computer hardware, POS devices, ATM devices, etc.)

Executive Board

CEMİL ARSLAN Member of the Executive Board Solely

Former Company Title

1. TEZ BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    2. İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    3. TASFİYE HALİNDE İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ

Former Executive Board

Name Surname Position
    PERİHAN ARSLAN Vice President of the Executive Board
    MERVE ARSLAN Member of the Executive Board
    TÜLİN ARSLAN President of the Executive Board Solely
    AHMET HAMDİ EYÜBOĞLU President of the Executive Board Solely
    HAYDAR ERTAN EYÜBOĞLU Vice President of the Executive Board Liquidating Agent
    UĞUR HAYRETTİN EYÜBOĞLU Member of the Executive Board

Former Authorised Persons

Name Surname Position / Type of Representation Position End Date
    TÜLİN ARSLAN President of the Executive Board Solely 13/8/2014
    AHMET HAMDİ EYÜBOĞLU President of the Executive Board Solely 30/9/2011
    HAYDAR ERTAN EYÜBOĞLU Vice President of the Executive Board Liquidating Agent 30/9/2011

@alexvolk said:

@alexvolk said:

@Hostigger said: can know how many companies our founder has, that he owns a company for 29-30 years and that we operate in different business lines.

How old is your founder?

Images were requested for deletion this only confirms that this provider is definitely shady and would soon scam.

Here we go:

And text version if it will be deleted again:

Hostiger Hostigger company registration info hiding behind:

Register No: 281024-0
    Chamber Registration No 281024
    Central Registration System No: 470005965000017
    Company Title: İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    Business Address: CEVİZLİ MAH.ZUHAL CAD.RİTİM İSTANBUL SİT.A3 BL.NO:46 C/167 MALTEPE
    Phone Number
    Fax Number
    Webpage
    Date of Registration: 30/12/1991
    Registry Date of the Main Contract: 28/11/1991
    Tax Number
    Mevcut
    Capital: 50.000,00 ₺
    Occupational Group: 5-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
    Nace Code: 46.51.01-Wholesale trade of computers, computer peripherals and software programs (including computer hardware, POS devices, ATM devices, etc.)

Executive Board

CEMİL ARSLAN Member of the Executive Board Solely

Former Company Title

1. TEZ BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    2. İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
    3. TASFİYE HALİNDE İKSNET BİLGİSAYAR DESTEK HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ

Former Executive Board

Name Surname Position
    PERİHAN ARSLAN Vice President of the Executive Board
    MERVE ARSLAN Member of the Executive Board
    TÜLİN ARSLAN President of the Executive Board Solely
    AHMET HAMDİ EYÜBOĞLU President of the Executive Board Solely
    HAYDAR ERTAN EYÜBOĞLU Vice President of the Executive Board Liquidating Agent
    UĞUR HAYRETTİN EYÜBOĞLU Member of the Executive Board

Former Authorised Persons

Name Surname Position / Type of Representation Position End Date
    TÜLİN ARSLAN President of the Executive Board Solely 13/8/2014
    AHMET HAMDİ EYÜBOĞLU President of the Executive Board Solely 30/9/2011
    HAYDAR ERTAN EYÜBOĞLU Vice President of the Executive Board Liquidating Agent 30/9/2011

Awesome. If you had not added it, I would have added it, you acted before me. We are not scammers. You are retarded. You should go after real scammers.

You do nothing but taunt people, labeling people as "scammers" ridiculously.

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • thatdumbuserthatdumbuser Member
    edited July 2021

@Hostigger said:
    You are retarded.

Business request denied. Your customer service skills are completely lacking. Move along.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@thatdumbuser said:

@Hostigger said:
    You are retarded.

Business request denied. Your customer service skills are completely lacking. Move along.

brand new account lol

• @Hostigger said:

Hello JacquesNoticias,

You have obtained permission from us to run the program and stated that you will not send e-mails. That's why we let it.

However, you did the opposite. We closed your account because the ISP sent us an abuse report.

This is the equivalent censorship as when people say "sh*t".

Thanked by 1Hostigger

@TimboJones said:

Updated.

• @Hostigger said:

@TimboJones said:

Updated.

I was referring to the thin red lines that don't block the IP nor the last IP at the bottom.

Thanked by 1Hostigger

@TimboJones said:

@Hostigger said:

@TimboJones said:

Updated.

I was referring to the thin red lines that don't block the IP nor the last IP at the bottom.

Hello there,

I noticed. Updated. However, it will take some time for the updated version to appear here. Thank you for the warning.

• ntlxntlx Member

As someone who has no dog whatsoever in this fight but found this thread somewhat amusing to stumble upon while searching for some deals on a VPS renewal, I thought I’d share my thoughts after reading through it:

“Hostigger” (what kind of name is that, anyway?) or “Hostiger” or whatever it is, you guys have done yourself zero favors whatsoever in the way that you have responded here. Calling someone “retarded” is a sure-fire way to guarantee that you will never get any business from the people who take a few minutes to look into your background. It’s also mega sketchy to be continually giving half-answers or avoiding questions when directly asked of you, alternating between dismissively telling people that it’s none of their concern or that you have nothing to hide and you are transparent. Which one is it? In the incredibly rare event that you weren’t doing something shady, you might as well have been because you’ve made it look as though you are.

Thanked by 2Hostigger alexvolk

@ntlx said:
    As someone who has no dog whatsoever in this fight but found this thread somewhat amusing to stumble upon while searching for some deals on a VPS renewal, I thought I’d share my thoughts after reading through it:

“Hostigger” (what kind of name is that, anyway?) or “Hostiger” or whatever it is, you guys have done yourself zero favors whatsoever in the way that you have responded here. Calling someone “retarded” is a sure-fire way to guarantee that you will never get any business from the people who take a few minutes to look into your background. It’s also mega sketchy to be continually giving half-answers or avoiding questions when directly asked of you, alternating between dismissively telling people that it’s none of their concern or that you have nothing to hide and you are transparent. Which one is it? In the incredibly rare event that you weren’t doing something shady, you might as well have been because you’ve made it look as though you are.

Hello there,

Until now, I did not use the word retarded when there was nothing related to this job. Check out every thread I've opened, at least half of them have messages and all he says is "this company is a scammer". Hostigger is an active company for 5 years. He pays his taxes. We have been active on this site for 4 years. Check our membership status. There is a 30-year-old company in a different country. And that company has nothing to do with this company. He is trying to associate that company with this company just because their CEOs are the same. The country that that company serves is different, the countries that Hostigger serves are different. Active in both companies. What is it, the 30-year-old company has not been in the same person since the day it was founded. It may be, it may have taken over, Persons are not important here. Institutional information is important. It's also owned by the same CEO for over 15 years at that company. We serve here as Hostigger, Inc. Here we do not have to share the information of the company that we are addressing to a completely different audience in another country. However, if we want to open a topic with that company here, we need to share it. We told that person in the first place that we didn't have to share the partnership structure. He perceived it differently, and presented it differently. researched. His research is above. What is wrong here? I can't understand how we become a "fraud company" just because we own another company in a different country. In short, the purpose of this friend is very different, obviously we must have annoyed this friend somewhere, because he is dealing with us. Do not perceive the way we treat this person as customer service, he is not a customer, he cannot be. We have not and will not treat any customer this way. Also, what do you find interesting about the company name? A brand doesn't have to have a meaning.

Also, very soon we will have a great campaign with 1000+ stocks in the Netherlands location. We just have begun. We will continue to be here for years.

• total trust involucration

• One day it's "I do not own the company. I am just an employee" and on another day it's "we own".

Thanked by 1alexvolk
    edited July 2021

@malignify said:
    One day it's "I do not own the company. I am just an employee" and on another day it's "we own".

I do not own the company. I said the CEO is the same person. And I'm speaking on behalf of the company.