Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who else should LowEndBox interview? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who else should LowEndBox interview?

13»

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Marshal Webb (CEO of Path) would be a nice interview

• @hotlineservers you know they're quite hot.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@rajprakash said:
    The OG LowEndAdmin if he can be contacted still would be an interesting interview on perspective of the early days and the journey thus far. Or maybe someone from prgmr.com, one of the very early postings on LEB.

No one has heard from LEA, from what I understand, in a very long time. Sort of like a ghost. I wish him well.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I enjoyed the interview and the read, Steve. Thanks for taking part! :)

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:

I enjoyed the interview and the read, Steve. Thanks for taking part! :)

It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hivelocity isn't a LowEnd provider, your price and quality are meant for Enterprises and "Large-Scale" Companies.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited July 2021

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@codydoby said: Why do you talk about me again

Well, you're also a provider of *cough* different things *cough* on Hostloc

I don’t know what you mean...

You sell inferior stolen google drive accounts to the chinese teen forum called "hostloc" who have a scamming cult who call themselves the MJJ (I think it's some gay pride movement in china).... for all I know you sent the chia virus that involucrated romanian hard drives..

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

You sell inferior stolen google drive accounts to the chinese teen forum called "hostloc" who have a scamming cult who call themselves the MJJ (I think it's some gay pride movement in china).... for all I know you sent the chia virus that involucrated romanian hard drives..

The smell of your mouth is really stinky, and your mouth is full of feces. I really want to laugh for your self-righteous look... What kind of junk comments are you making, rubbing a lot of things together.

• drizbodrizbo Member

You could interview couple of our most active shitposters. Or get both francisco and dahartigan in a voice chat and talk about the LowEndLawsuit.

It would probably be much more fun to read than all these VPS seller/reseller interviews. o:)

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

The smell of your mouth is really stinky, and your mouth is full of feces. I really want to laugh for your self-righteous look... What kind of junk comments are you making, rubbing a lot of things together.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

I have to say, Chinese insults are really, really terrible. Reminds me of the movie Johnny 5 where he says "your mother was a toaster and your father was a lawn mower" or something along those lines.
    I don't just think it's a translation problem.

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • @TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

I have to say, Chinese insults are really, really terrible. Reminds me of the movie Johnny 5 where he says "your mother was a toaster and your father was a lawn mower" or something along those lines.

I know right! His insults are all mostly like that. Although, the Chinese do seem easily insulted, so perhaps this type of insult is effective there (like the chargeback behaviour) and doesn't work with the rest of the world?

• @dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

I know right! His insults are all mostly like that. Although, the Chinese do seem easily insulted, so perhaps this type of insult is effective there (like the chargeback behaviour) and doesn't work with the rest of the world?

It seems that being an Internet sprayer is enjoyable. Which country are you from?

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

It seems that being an Internet sprayer is enjoyable. Which country are you from?

I'm an cyborg sent from the future. Since I survived many thousands of years, I'm probably not "made in China".

• I would like to hear from people you have ban how they feel about your actions and your response

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Internet sprayer? Now you're just agreeing with me.

I'm from Canada.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited July 2021

@TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Internet sprayer? Now you're just agreeing with me.

I'm from Canada.

I am not talking about you. I am talking about him. He is just a Internet sprayer. He made irresponsible remarks in multiple posts, with a very confident look. I can understand that everyone has something to be proud of, but he belittles others, other groups, and even other countries to reflect their own value? This is too funny!

• @Sonwebhost said:
    I would like to hear from people you have ban how they feel about your actions and your response

Dude- 5 ban evasion attempts at least, plus a real scummy opportunistic post yesterday - I doubt anyone wants your feedback.

• Detaboss you trolling me I have been trolled by everyone already i am troll proof so find an other bridge to work on