Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any mail.baby experiences?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any mail.baby experiences?

laobanlaoban Member

I am currently using MailChannels for more than one year and I am pretty happy with it. I am thinking to use mail.baby due to the lower price.

Does anyone here use mail.baby for outgoing mail? Please kindly share your experience.

Thank you.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 3seriesn berkay plumberg
  • caracalcaracal Member

@WebHorizon uses em I think, no complaints on their shared so far

Thanked by 1laoban
  • Used them as a provider back then for my old shared hosting business, and they're pretty solid.

They have a MailChannels fallback too, so delivery was great.

Thanked by 1laoban
  • Using it for personal mails, three or four domains, ~10 mail boxes (me and a couple of coleagues). Reliable, no issues so far. Great pricing

Thanked by 1laoban
  • caracalcaracal Member

Thought I'd link to this previous post where Interserver chimed in: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167551/mail-baby/p1

Thanked by 1laoban
  • icryicry Member

Started using it a few days ago, so early to comment but rock-solid until now!

• LimpanLimpan Member

I have been using them as a relay for two DirectAdmin-servers for a while now. Has been working great so far.

• ricardo777ricardo777 Member
    edited May 2021

Does it has a dashboard of something like log like?

• donkodonko Member

I'm using it as a relay of 3 directadmin servers and works fine

@ricardo777 said:
    Does it has a dashboard of something like log like?

Yes, it have mail count and log

Thanked by 1ricardo777
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2021

I noted the other day in another thread that I had come across their github organically: https://github.com/mailbaby

I easily concluded that this isn't an amateur product. They learn from their logs, run RBLs, all that jazz. Looks to me like someone cares about it as much as I care about what I do, and I know exactly how much that is.

Always happy to see someone else doing work similar to mine with as much passion.

• Mailbaby owned by InterServer I think and I am using it on 12 servers at the moment no complaints so far but on DirectAdmin its complicated to setup