Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12GB RAM 500GB HDD OpenVZ | 4GB SSD KVM | $5/m | Chicago, IL - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12GB RAM 500GB HDD OpenVZ | 4GB SSD KVM | $5/m | Chicago, IL

13»

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Warkos said:
    When restock?

When there's stock to be restocked.

• @Warkos said:
    When restock?

Good luck. Can't even count how many downtimes in the OpenVZ node. Had one today and my server started read-only LOL.

Although I'm not running production stuff, I was keeping a simple docker NextCloud + caddy instance there, only for me and my gf, with 4h backups to another provider.

• that simple usage.

Surrender. It might be useful for training/study purposes, which I'm also looking for. But not for some sort of reliable data, unfortunately.

Thanked by 1Warkos
  • Unfortunately my server has gotten so slow I can't even ssh in anymore. Gladly I have offsite backups so I'll be moving to hetzner's new ARM based servers. (8GB ram + 4 shared cores for $7/mo is pretty good if I may say considering it's from an actual hosting provider that owns it's metal).

• TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

@covalent said:
    Unfortunately my server has gotten so slow I can't even ssh in anymore. Gladly I have offsite backups so I'll be moving to hetzner's new ARM based servers. (8GB ram + 4 shared cores for $7/mo is pretty good if I may say considering it's from an actual hosting provider that owns it's metal).

Thanks for the feedback! If you're having that level of slowness, please do drop a ticket so that we can take a look. Regarding ..."from an actual hosting provider that owns it's metal" -- we do own all of our hardware these days.

• Unfortunately second level quota's are not enabled within the OpenVZ container, which I need to host several websites within my container and check their storage usage on the main filesystem. I've opened ticket with support and hope they'll fix it, else I need to test the money back guarantee (paid year in advance).

• slowness fixed planning to buy 🙄

• Two plus years with @TNAHosting
    Great service. Reasonable prices!

Thank you @TNAHosting

Thanked by 1TNAHosting