Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Dedicated Server Cancellation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Dedicated Server Cancellation

Hello, if i cancel hetzner dedicated auction server after 2-3 days of use then will i costed?
Actually one client want demo of server so i want to give to him, if he didn't like then he don't purchase so i may required to cancel the server

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Cancel within 14 days and you will not be charged, do that too many times and you won't be getting any more though.

Thanked by 2yoursunny Ouji
  • FalzoFalzo Member

You need to make sure you cancel your order and not the server. If I remember correctly there are two different functions for it.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Cancel too many times and you will burn your bridge with Hetzner which is not worth it.

• @Lee said:
    Cancel within 14 days and you will not be charged, do that too many times and you won't be getting any more though.

does it apply on subnets also bcoz i am installing virtualizor? like if i cancel under 14 days then will i costed?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• LeeLee Veteran

@titaniumboy said: does it apply on subnets also bcoz i am installing virtualizor? like if i cancel under 14 days then will i costed?

Not sure about that one, I know they will still charge for software licences if you cancel within 14 days. Subnets may also be the same, check with them.

• 0xOkami0xOkami Member

Hey there,

It's not very smart to offer trials on server who you did not pay for, but I have your answers ready. Hetzner does not charge for either software or subnets within the 14 days, be sure to cancel your server. If you do this very frequently, your account will get suspended and they will just take your credit.

Kami