Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eid Mubarak - Nexus Bytes 40% Eidi offer for a limited time! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Eid Mubarak - Nexus Bytes 40% Eidi offer for a limited time!

2»

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@kalipus said:
    not working on singapore reseller

Howdy boss!

Can you please share a screenshot of the error? Pm or responding to this thread, whatever is easier for you :)

my word is enough, i don't have to send you any proof, what a joke

Wasn’t asking for a proof boss. Seeing the screenshot would help me identify what went wrong.

Anywho, I am all for helping people out. But if this is how you would respond to any future troubleshooting requests, neither of us are meant for each other. :(

Neither your loss, nor ours. All the best with your search :)

what a childish reaction

Thank you for your comment. Your invoice has been doubled.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@kalipus said:

Howdy boss!

Can you please share a screenshot of the error? Pm or responding to this thread, whatever is easier for you :)

For a start @seriesn didn't ask for proof but for something to work with to help you.
    So it's you who got it totally wrong. Plus, sorry, but NO, your word is not good enough. Two main reasons: (a) "not working on singapore reseller" is about as generic and worthless a problem description as is possible, and (b) your attitude right from the start suggests that you shouldn't/can't be taken for serious.

Btw, making and sending a screenshot would have saved time and been more efficient anyway.

You obviously are not family. I for one welcome seriesn's reaction. Have a nice weekend.

• aj_potcaj_potc Member

@seriesn said:
    Wasn’t asking for a proof boss. Seeing the screenshot would help me identify what went wrong.

Anywho, I am all for helping people out. But if this is how you would respond to any future troubleshooting requests, neither of us are meant for each other. :(

Do you know those situations where you've made some decision in the past, and something happens later that makes you think, "Wow, I really made the right decision!"

That's how it feels when I've chosen to do business with @seriesn, and I read a reply like this.

Thanks for staying cool and professional, @seriesn.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • mansoormansoor Member

@Jio said:

@seriesn said: I can't believe I have to say this, but, please don't be a party pooper. Please do not make any racial comments in this thread. If you don't like a certain race or culture, keep it to yourself.

Can I dislike all races equally? ;)

stupid question, but are you set up to take dogecoin? let's say i have $150 of leftover meme coins to spend.. can't easily convert it to btc...

I will buy your dogecoin for payment through paypal.

• mansoormansoor Member

Trying to place an order but no luck. I also want to register a domain with the hosting but when I enter the domain I want (which is available) it just keeps spinning and spinning and no response back.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2021

@mansoor said:
    Trying to place an order but no luck. I also want to register a domain with the hosting but when I enter the domain I want (which is available) it just keeps spinning and spinning and no response back.

I think I found your order. All done. :) Sorry bout the hiccup.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@aj_potc said:

@seriesn said:

Do you know those situations where you've made some decision in the past, and something happens later that makes you think, "Wow, I really made the right decision!"

That's how it feels when I've chosen to do business with @seriesn, and I read a reply like this.

Thanks for staying cool and professional, @seriesn.

———

@jsg said:

@kalipus said:

@seriesn said:

@kalipus said:

Howdy boss!

For a start @seriesn didn't ask for proof but for something to work with to help you.
    So it's you who got it totally wrong. Plus, sorry, but NO, your word is not good enough. Two main reasons: (a) "not working on singapore reseller" is about as generic and worthless a problem description as is possible, and (b) your attitude right from the start suggests that you shouldn't/can't be taken for serious.

Btw, making and sending a screenshot would have saved time and been more efficient anyway.

You obviously are not family. I for one welcome seriesn's reaction. Have a nice weekend.

——

<3 Thank you for the love and support fam. Like a true family.