Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime ~13$ on Stacksocial
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime ~13$ on Stacksocial

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited May 2021 in General

FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM".

https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-2-devices

Since some people might be interested in getting an alternative lifetime vpn to Keepsolid that counts concurrent devices instead of total device count. FastestVPN is one of many PureVPN/Ivacy resellers and while it is not amazing and performance wise can't keep up with Keepsolid, it is still good. I use FastestVPN on my phone a lot these days as it is just more convenient not to worry about Device count. FastestVPN has Flix Server (when you select UDP) and some "Streaming Servers" (e.g. UK Streaming) without specifying further, however. Speeds have been good for me, reaching 80 Mbit/s using Ikev2 (100 Mbit/s without VPN). Just like Keepsolid, it is one of the lifetime VPNs without an expiry date and the plan in your dashboard says smth like "Lifetime, forever.. ". Windscribe and Ivacy Lifetime, however, expire after some years if no active action (writing to support) is taken to have it prolonged iirc.

Overall, I feel like FastestVPN has improved in stabilty and speed over time. If the Windows app trolls you, try setting up OVPN/IKEV2 manually :)

Thanked by 2Ouji Pixels

Comments

• PixelsPixels Member

Bought one. I guess I can't really complain given the price point. How long have you been using them?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Pixels said:
    Bought one. I guess I can't really complain given the price point. How long have you been using them?

I've been using it for about a year (give or take) - not regularly though, just bought it because it was cheap. I usually just buy any cheap VPN lifetime deal on Stacksocial, hoping one of them also becomes as good as Windscribe turned out to be. :)

Thanked by 2Ympker Pixels
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Pixels said:

Seems like since May 2018 :) In my signature I also have a chart where I list all VPN lifetime Deals I have and where I bought them.

Some feedback from @jvnadr :

@jvnadr said:

@Ympker said: FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM"

I have a lifetime fastestvpn with 10 concurrent users. When bought it two years ago IIRC, thought that it will be a crappy service but for ~$14 lifetime offer, I said, what the hell, let's try it.
    Now, after almost 2 years, I am using it frequently for netflix and it works, I use it for anonymous vpn (not something super secret though) with European servers (mostly Eastern European) and works more than fine. Last year there were some hickups mostly on US Netflix server, but it is more than fine nowadays.
    I had a yearly NordVPN service and abandoned it, using Keepsolid lifetime (VPN Unlimited) and FastestVPN. Happy user on two dirty cheap lifetime services!

• Because of this topic, I added one more account to my idle list 😂 No idea what to do with VPN :s Any suggestion except Netflix?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@orion504 said:
    Because of this topic, I added one more account to my idle list 😂 No idea what to do with VPN :s Any suggestion except Netflix?

Use as a backup vpn or when device limit is reached on Keepsolid.

• Oh I guess i have to buy Keepsolid as well 😂

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@orion504 said:
    Oh I guess i have to buy Keepsolid as well 😂

It is quite solid :)

• zxrlhazxrlha Member

Bought one. Testing

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@zxrlha said:
    Bought one. Testing

Enjoy :)

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited May 2021

Fast vpn for the money, compared to keepsolid speed seem to be just a good, I would say keepsolid is a bit more stable as needed to disconnect and reconnect a few time to get some locations to work.

UK

NL

ES

US

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Razza said:
    Fast vpn for the money, compared to keepsolid speed seem to be just a good, I would say keepsolid is a bit more stable as needed to disconnect and reconnect a few time to get some locations to work.

UK

NL

ES

US

Fastestvpn has problem with few location not working/few protocol not working
    Vpnunlimited always works

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@codelock said:

@Razza said:

UK

NL

ES

US

Fastestvpn has problem with few location not working/few protocol not working
    Vpnunlimited always works

I agree with this. Like @Razza said, great speeds for what it is, but Keepsolid is just more stable. Some locations with FastestVPN will randomly not connect/timeout and if you setup on router level the whole household will be without internet sometimes. Keepsolid is more stable in that regard but FastestVPN has great speed and Flix which makes it awesome for the price :)

• Coupon has expired

• pikepike Veteran

@isunbejo said:
    Coupon has expired

Wait until tomorrow and try LOVEDAD.

• Lifetime is 13$ only?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@it201306 said:
    Lifetime is 13$ only?

Like the title says, though 15$ rn because the coupon expired. I believe in the Keepsolid thread a new coupon was posted that can be used.

• mcgreemcgree Member

Coupon has expired.

• pbxpbx Member

@Ympker said: FastestVPN is one of many PureVPN/Ivacy resellers

So it's using the same servers as Ivacy?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@pbx said:

@Ympker said: FastestVPN is one of many PureVPN/Ivacy resellers

So it's using the same servers as Ivacy?

They are both reselling PureVPN I'd say, so yeah likely using their infrastructure.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited May 2021

I can't for the life of me get their windows app to work. Support is clueless as well.

Its a surprise this app even installed lol. I wish I had purchased another 5 device license of keepsolid instead.

• cochoncochon Member

@xetsys said:
    I can't for the life of me get their windows app to work.

You could just use vanilla OpenVPN, seems a safer bet anyway on both Windows and Android:
    https://support.fastestvpn.com/tutorials/windows/openvpn
    and you can hardcode the credentials into a 2 line file then change the configuration lines 'auth-user-pass' to 'auth-user-pass userpassfile' to automate that part. Though bizarrely, they [correctly] recommend UDP as the preferred protocol, then go on to show TCP in all the examples, go figure.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

On Windows I use their IKEV2 servers from the server list or vanilla OpenVPN. Client was buggy last time I used it. On Android it works fine these days, though.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • morrekemorreke Member
    edited May 2021

From the Ivacy browser extention I could get the proxy data used to connect and succeed connecting. As they are a reseller of Ivacy, you may have access to their hidden proxy as well. If someone want to try on fastestvpn here is the data. (doens't have an account so can't test it)

SERVER: prox-NL.pointtoserver.com (where the NL is specified you can set the countrycode like: be, de, uk,..)
    PORT: 10799
    USERNAME: from Ivacy (or fastestvpn) . Not mail!
    PASSWORD: your pass

EDIT:looks like fastestvpn works on direct ip access you will need:
    SERVER: IP from list https://pastebin.com/uxcKBTxM
    PORT: 4443
    USERNAME: from fastestvpn

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited May 2021

@morreke said:
    From the Ivacy browser extention I could get the proxy data used to connect and succeed connecting. As they are a reseller of Ivacy, you may have access to their hidden proxy as well. If someone want to try on fastestvpn here is the data. (doens't have an account so can't test it)

SERVER: prox-NL.pointtoserver.com (where the NL is specified you can set the countrycode like: be, de, uk,..)
    PORT: 10799
    USERNAME: from Ivacy (or fastestvpn) . Not mail!

EDIT:looks like fastestvpn works on direct ip access you will need:
    SERVER: IP from list https://pastebin.com/uxcKBTxM
    PORT: 4443
    USERNAME: fastestvpn

Fantastic! This is why I come here. Thanks Man. I can finally configure proxy software and use it selectively with apps, which is a lot better than what their software provides. I wish there were some list of servers which can be used with netflix/streams.

• xetsysxetsys Member

So, I believe the IPs would not be a good way to connect. However, if it were to be used with domain, like prox-NL.pointtoserver.com, then there may be some kind of load balancing working behind the scene putting the user on less loaded server. With the IPs, it would be straining the machines with those public IP addresses leaving others lightly loaded.

• morrekemorreke Member
    edited May 2021

@xetsys said: I wish there were some list of servers which can be used with netflix/streams.

Here you can find the streaming list: pastebin

@xetsys said: then there may be some kind of load balancing working behind the scene putting the user on less loaded server

Yeah indeed was thinking the same, on this part the Ivacy extention is much better written. For fastest vpn there isn't any loadbalancing whatsoever for the extention.

If you click smartconnect for example this is what happens:

function smartLocation() {
    var servers = store('servers');
    var min = 0;
    var max = servers.length;
    var i = randomGenerate(min, max)

Just choosing a random number and then connecting to that server. Not really what you expect when you press SMART connect.
    For fastestvpn it only works with direct IP, so you can only hope their servers aren't overloaded

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • llllll Member
    edited May 2021

I think the load balancing is DNS-only. So no intelligent load-balancing based on the load of the servers.
    https://dns.google/query?name=prox-NL.pointtoserver.com
    (ips: 185.94.188.174 and 84.17.46.33 for NL)

These are http proxies on port 10799 and not encrypted. At least I could not get any certificate.
    Port 4443 does not answer at all.
    Keepsolid and VeePN offer encrypted (also undocumented) https proxies.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • hacktekhacktek Member

This looks so bad lol everything about the site and extensions gives me the feeling that everything is getting stolen here. I got it cause for the price why not but it looks terrible. The performance was pretty bad for me too.

• @hacktek said:
    This looks so bad lol everything about the site and extensions gives me the feeling that everything is getting stolen here. I got it cause for the price why not but it looks terrible. The performance was pretty bad for me too.

You really should have brought vpnunlimited .
    For fastestvpn when it works it works. If you are having any trouble maybe reach out to support I was also having trouble connecting and they changed something on thier end and it is all good now

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited May 2021

@hacktek said:

Stolen how? Thatd be just another way to access the VPN servers. It would be an issue if their servers were compromised by some prepetrator, but thats already happening considering the low price. But many dont care as they want a cheap provider to circumvent local restrictions.

This discussion has been closed.