Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

YmpkerYmpker Member

There is currently a Keepsolid VPN Lifetime Bundle for where you can purchase codes for multiple accounts (5 device limit per acc; you can remove one device every week). This would allow for multiple LE users to bulk purchase this together, then split the codes for redemption among each other.

Code: WELOVEMOM

3 Account Bundle comes to 55.20$ (18.40$ per person)

5 Account Bundle comes to 63.20$ (12.64$/person)

12.64$ really is a steal for Keepsolid but even 18.40$ is not bad. As far as performance & stability goes there is probably no other Lifetime VPN out there (where you can still purchase lifetime access) that is performant as Keepsolid VPN :)

TL;DR: Great Speed & Stability, unblocks Flix, BBC iPlayer and others. It is also one of the few (lifetime) VPNs offering Wireguard.

Have an awesome day everyone :)

Comments

• Great vpn but stupid multiple device policy.that is they don't count connection rather how many device you are logged in and can only remove 1 device at time.

If anyone buys 5 account pm me I might purchase 1 from you.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@codelock said:
    Great vpn but stupid multiple device policy.that is they don't count connection rather how many device you are logged in and can only remove 1 device at time.

I agree the device limit can be frustrating but since I once upgraded to 10 devices I've never had much of an issue. I own 1 PC, use 1 phone, a laptop and a tablet and FireTV Stick. Sometimes the gf uses it, too. But with 10 devices it is mostly fine. Then again, 5 devices for 1 person is kinda "fair". Worst case you'd need to prioritize one device over another or upgrade devices to 10 once. But your average Joe has 1 laptop/pc and 1 phone, so 5 devices, unless the acc is meant to be shared with family/friends is plenty. I do prefer Ivacy/FastestVPN approach of 5 concurrent devices, though. That way it does not matter which device you use it on, just counts the concurrent connections. The device limit from Keepsolid usually gets me when I want to login in an internet café, or at a friend's laptop to watch Flix US.. Anyway, I can live with it. The VPN itself is awesome, afterall. You can also circumvent the device limit by setting up on router :)

• @Ympker said:

@codelock said:
    Great vpn but stupid multiple device policy.that is they don't count connection rather how many device you are logged in and can only remove 1 device at time.

I agree the device limit can be frustrating but since I once upgraded to 10 devices I've never had much of an issue. I own 1 PC, use 1 phone, a laptop and a tablet and FireTV Stick. Sometimes the gf uses it, too. But with 10 devices it is mostly fine. Then again, 5 devices for 1 person is kinda "fair". Worst case you'd need to prioritize one device over another or upgrade devices to 10 once. But your average Joe has 1 laptop/pc and 1 phone, so 5 devices, unless the acc is meant to be shared with family/friends is plenty. I do prefer Ivacy/FastestVPN approach of 5 concurrent devices, though. That way it does not matter which device you use it on, just counts the concurrent connections. The device limit from Keepsolid usually gets me when I want to login in an internet café, or at a friend's laptop to watch Flix US.. Anyway, I can live with it. The VPN itself is awesome, afterall. You can also circumvent the device limit by setting up on router :)

Most annoying thing is it counts browser addon as different device. So my laptop alone becomes like 3 device with desktop app firefox and edge add-ons.one slot for my phone one for raspberry Pi now if I want to login to firefox might buy one more 5 device plan from this deal but need more people

Thanked by 2Ympker Ouji
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@codelock said:

@Ympker said:

@codelock said:

Most annoying thing is it counts browser addon as different device. So my laptop alone becomes like 3 device with desktop app firefox and edge add-ons.one slot for my phone one for raspberry Pi now if I want to login to firefox might buy one more 5 device plan from this deal but need more people

I totally forgot about that. Yes, I agree. This is really annoying because I often used to prefer the browser addon for unblocking. I am sure many ppl already have Keepsolid here but some are also lurking so maybe someone will join. 5 account plan is awesome :)

• VJTVJT Member

I might be interested in one of these.
    I am skeptical about the device policy though. Do they not offer native macOS app or just the browser add-on?

And they allow to logout from a device only after a week it is added?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@VJT said:
    I am skeptical about the device policy though. Do they not offer native macOS app or just the browser add-on?

You can add up to 5 devices but can only remove 1 device per week. They have a MacOS app iirc: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vpn-unlimited-secure-shield/id694633015

You could use FastestVPN lifetime (12$ counts concurrent devices) as a backup. I have their app on my phone. They are an ivacy/purevpn reseller. Quality cant be compared to Keepsolid but it is fine most times for what it is. Keepsolid is just way better. Then again you could sub to any "normal" VPN service without lifetime and get more devices/concurrent by paying monthly/yearly like Nord/PIA etc. I think for Lifetime price 5 devices is more than fair :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@codelock said: Most annoying thing is it counts browser addon as different device. So my laptop alone becomes like 3 device with desktop app firefox and edge add-ons.one slot for my phone one for raspberry Pi now if I want to login to firefox might buy one more 5 device plan from this deal but need more people

It's a lifetime account! Offer is already pretty generous, so, even those limits on how, many and when activating devices, are really nice, even more when compared with the quality of the service.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @codelock said: If anyone buys 5 account pm me I might purchase 1 from you.

I am also willing to purchase one if someone has already bought

• salakissalakis Member

I would also join someone's bundle if possible.

• PanitPanit Member

Form my experience. The US Server is Average for normal websites but bad for facebook. I got news feeds can't load or very slow speed mostly.
    The Southeast Asia Server such as Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam is super suck.

The multi devices count is bad you can delete only 1 device per week.

• KonbuKonbu Member

$13!!!! I want one account too.·ヾ( ๑´д`๑)ツ

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

I am not interested in ordering, but I think the first group can already order :) Should come to ~13$/each.

@codelock @VJT @Hotmarer @salakis @Konbu

@Panit said:
    Form my experience. The US Server is Average for normal websites but bad for facebook. I got news feeds can't load or very slow speed mostly.
    The Southeast Asia Server such as Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam is super suck.

The multi devices count is bad you can delete only 1 device per week.

I don't experience slow speeds on the US Server(s), usually. I frequently use it to stream Crunchyroll in 1080p without lags.

Just took a speedtest on US-Virginia:

This should be more than sufficient for browsing Facebook, no? At least it loads just fine for me (just logged onto FB and tried it out a bit). Without VPN I get 100 Mbit/s so this result is quite good, actually (I am in Spain atm).

About the other locations, I can't really say smth since I never use them. Malaysia gives me 30 Mbit/s which is still usable, I guess. Thailand stays somewhere around 800 kbit/s and Vietnam 150 kbit/s. So, I assume the latter 2 are not really usable. Then again, I doubt these locations are famous for super speeds with other VPN providers, and even if they were, they are not really locations that are given priority by VPN providers, I guess. Let alone by lifetime vpn providers.

• KonbuKonbu Member

I don't have a personal means of transaction, so I'm going to have problems with payment methods.(;▽;)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Konbu said:
    I don't have a personal means of transaction, so I'm going to have problems with payment methods.(;▽;)

That can make things difficult, indeed.

Thanked by 1Konbu
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the heads up @Ympker - been waiting for a KeepSolid deal to pop back up.

Looks like some friends/family are getting lifetime VPN accounts as presents :joy:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Harambe said:
    Thanks for the heads up @Ympker - been waiting for a KeepSolid deal to pop back up.

Looks like some friends/family are getting lifetime VPN accounts as presents :joy:

Glad I could help! Seems like a good choice haha. Don't forget there is a redemption deadline on the codes (iirc 30?! days?) :)

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • Which one of you doesn't have to pay tax?

• @Hotmarer said:

Which one of you doesn't have to pay tax?

Unfortunately I cannot buy, for the group as I cannot recieve money through paypal,
    Also paypal exchange rate fees are just too High for my country

• morrekemorreke Member
    edited May 2021

Sended some PM's to place an order
    Others can pm too if you are within the first 4 who confirm and pay.

Thanked by 2Ympker Hotmarer
  • debaserdebaser Member

@codelock said:

This is how they earn money, selling just lifetimes isn’t very profitable. Selling additional device accounts is.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited May 2021

@morreke said: Sended some PM's to place an order
    Others can pm too if you are within the first 4 who confirm and pay.

one left!

• VJTVJT Member

@Ympker said:

@VJT said:

You can add up to 5 devices but can only remove 1 device per week. They have a MacOS app iirc: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vpn-unlimited-secure-shield/id694633015

You could use FastestVPN lifetime (12$ counts concurrent devices) as a backup. I have their app on my phone. They are an ivacy/purevpn reseller. Quality cant be compared to Keepsolid but it is fine most times for what it is. Keepsolid is just way better. Then again you could sub to any "normal" VPN service without lifetime and get more devices/concurrent by paying monthly/yearly like Nord/PIA etc. I think for Lifetime price 5 devices is more than fair :)

. $12 for lifetime is super cheap, can't expect more than that :D
    Fastest VPN is like $20 which is dirt cheap, might consider that as well. I do have Nord VPN which I use for P2P and NAT Vps for daily usage, since many times you get captcha on Search engines from these vpns.

Thanks !

Thanked by 2Ympker bulbasaur
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@VJT said:

Fastest VPN is like $20 which is dirt cheap, might consider that as well. I do have Nord VPN which I use for P2P and NAT Vps for daily usage, since many times you get captcha on Search engines from these vpns.

Thanks !

FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM" ;)

Thanked by 1VJT
  • VJTVJT Member

@Ympker said:

@VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@VJT said:

Thanks !

FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM" ;)

I will grab one of these now :D
    $12.99 well spent 😁

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • OujiOuji Member

@Ympker how much is the 10-device upgrade? Is it lifetime too?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Ouji said:
    @Ympker how much is the 10-device upgrade? Is it lifetime too?

I just checked my Stacksocial purchase history and it seems I paid 15$ back in 2018: https://stacksocial.com/sales/upgrade-to-infinity-vpn

It seems like the upgrade isn't sold seperately anymore, or, at least I just found this for 60$: https://stacksocial.com/sales/keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription-5 which seems like regular Keepsolid Lifetime but with 10 devices. I do remember them sending some Mails every now and then asking to upgrade device count for 1 time fee. Maybe they'll do this again.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • OujiOuji Member

@Ympker said:

I just checked my Stacksocial purchase history and it seems I paid 15$ back in 2018: https://stacksocial.com/sales/upgrade-to-infinity-vpn

It seems like the upgrade isn't sold seperately anymore, or, at least I just found this for 60$: https://stacksocial.com/sales/keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription-5 which seems like regular Keepsolid Lifetime but with 10 devices. I do remember them sending some Mails every now and then asking to upgrade device count for 1 time fee. Maybe they'll do this again

Yeah, I have both Ivacy and KeepSolid lifetime. I also have Windscribe yearly, but I will probably just end up using their ControlD DNS service, which is on a 50% discount for current Windscribe Pro customers (not lifetime) and it works wonders to unblock shit.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Ouji said:

@Ympker said:

It seems like the upgrade isn't sold seperately anymore, or, at least I just found this for 60$: https://stacksocial.com/sales/keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription-5 which seems like regular Keepsolid Lifetime but with 10 devices. I do remember them sending some Mails every now and then asking to upgrade device count for 1 time fee. Maybe they'll do this again

Yeah, I have both Ivacy and KeepSolid lifetime. I also have Windscribe yearly, but I will probably just end up using their ControlD DNS service, which is on a 50% discount for current Windscribe Pro customers (not lifetime) and it works wonders to unblock shit.

Sounds good. Even though I have WS Pro I barely use it these days. Somehow I didnt wanna have to remember to message support to keep my lifetime sub and I grew fond of Keepsolid, so here I am. Just checked and riding with Keepsolid since 2016 ;)
    Not to say WS is bad. Objectively spoken it is still one of the best VPNs around.

Thanked by 2Ouji xetsys
  • Sounds good. Even though I have WS Pro I barely use it these days. Somehow I didnt wanna have to remember to message support to keep my lifetime sub and I grew fond of Keepsolid, so here I am. Just checked and riding with Keepsolid since 2016 ;)
    Not to say WS is bad. Objectively spoken it is still one of the best VPNs around.

Windscribe doesn't require you to message them, if you still use the account in 10 years after you buy, they say they will auto-renew it another 10 years.

https://windscribe.com/support/article/17/lifetime-account-expiry

And definitely the best of the lifetime VPN deals on Stacksocial. Feel bad for people who didn't get it in time.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ouji said:

ControlD is good but a bit expensive for $40 if you don't have the 50% discount. :(

Thanked by 2Ympker Ouji
This discussion has been closed.