Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy an EU based hosting company.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy an EU based hosting company.

TeucrusTeucrus Member
edited May 2021 in Requests

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a small EU based hosting company. Existing clients are not necessary, but would be a plus if the company was self-sustaining even with no profit.

I more interested in the domain name, website, billing software. I need it to be established and active.

The company should have already web hosting, VPS and dedicated servers as available products as a minimum.

Every contact will be handled with the utmost discretion.

Thank you.

Comments

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

It's not hard at all to get a EU based hosting company up and running just in few a days.

Why not do it yourself?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Indeed, can do it in like 15 minutes.

Can even make a shell company with some hundreds of clients in few days if committed enough.

• TeucrusTeucrus Member

@deank said:
    Indeed, can do it in like 15 minutes.

Can even make a shell company with some hundreds of clients in few days if committed enough.

I know. Right?

• edited May 2021

@Teucrus said:
    I am looking to buy a small EU based hosting company.

I more interested in the domain name, website, billing software. I need it to be established and active.
    Thank you.

I feel you, if you get offers you don't accept of hosts for sale in Estonia, Moldova, Transnistria, Ukraine, or Nagorno-Karabakh/Armenia, please pass them on to me to earn a finder's fee.

If you're just looking for a good hosting domain, @thedp & I have some good names for sale.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@Teucrus said:
    I am looking to buy a small EU based hosting company.

Thank you.

I feel you, if you get offers you don't accept of hosts for sale in Moldova, Transnistria, Ukraine, or Nagorno-Karabakh/Armenia, please pass them on to me to earn a finder's fee.

If you're just looking for a good hosting domain, @thedp & I have some good names for sale.

signal dude. I'm waitin'

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • GayRunGayRun Member

What about not being in Europe?

• TeucrusTeucrus Member

@GayRun said:
    What about not being in Europe?

It depends how easy would the transfer be. I asked for EU just because is very easy for me to go to any EU country if necessary.

• @yoursunny might sell you his antantica data center as he is shifting to mars

What? Wait, I thought he and I agreed on Luna.

Mars is way out of the budget. That madman, he went to the bank few days ago and wouldn't tell me anything about what happened.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@codelock said:
    @yoursunny might sell you his antantica data center as he is shifting to mars

I'm a stand-up guy so I would do the honorable thing of deadpooling instead of selling customer information to others.

@deank said:
    What? Wait, I thought he and I agreed on Luna.

Mars is way out of the budget. That madman, he went to the bank few days ago and wouldn't tell me anything about what happened.

My next location is Jupiter, not Mars.
    Matt Damon has Mars covered.

This is planetism (Racism version of planets). Why does Luna always get ignored?

• @deank said:
    This is planetism (Racism version of planets). Why does Luna always get ignored?

On a completely different note I hate to play against luna in dota 2 . She has everything attack speed, stun ,nuke and damage. I wish she should be banned from the game .

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@deank said: planetism

Plutonian Lives Matter!

• JioJio Member

@yoursunny said: I'm a stand-up guy so I would do the honorable thing of deadpooling instead of selling customer information to others.

Why was this recommended?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Jio said:

@yoursunny said: I'm a stand-up guy so I would do the honorable thing of deadpooling instead of selling customer information to others.

Why was this recommended?

We cannot control what topics are recommended, the Quora users do. And we don't care!