Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downtime & Migrations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Downtime & Migrations

Comments

• The pony knows all, the pony sees all...

I am quite amused that anyone would think a single DDoS episode is going to knock a website offline permanently - though it did certainly have an effect.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited March 2012

You all laughed at the threats, so when it actually happened, there's not much to say about it.

Ignorance is deadly, I suppose...

• @Zetta: Threats like this are a plea for attention. The only thing you can do is ignore them and keep going. Of course it actually happened; it's not an entirely difficult thing to do - the point is not to assign any credibility to this person that they don't deserve.

• @DotVPS said: hought of reporting his domain? for invalid who.is ?

1. Poor Const. forgot to erase .org and info of sturdyvps and .org of hosysnowy.
    2. By erasing whois info, he is kind of accepting he is the one who ddos
    3. even by erasing we have 100s of companies who maintain histories. Poor Const.
  • You all laughed for the threats, you're all still laughing including the WHT idiots. I don't care to prove anyone by talking, talking is cheap - you will see the next targets and attacks coming soon - WE WILL not define what soon means.

• @anonymoushackers said: WE WILL not define what soon means.

Translation: empty threats.

• RophRoph Member

Constantinos, you are such a loser.

• I learned a new term on one of the WHT threads. I got a good laugh and I think it's perfect.

Dorktard.

Seems like a good label to me.

• @cleonard said: I learned a new term on one of the WHT threads. I got a good laugh and I think it's perfect.

Dorktard.

Seems like a good label to me.

I call people like this ragers.

• "Dickholes" :P

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Happy to see you're back :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@dotvps cousin of butthurt

Sorry, missed aldryics part ..
    Should have said something like...

Dickholes are butthurts cousin....

Its late and I havent slept well for some nights so my sense of humor might not reach will ferrel level... But I try

• BazzaBazza Member

Well done !

@dotvps yeah, I read it again after your comment and it wasnt clear without aldryics quote. I blame my phone for screwing me up.

• ChiefChief Member

So... we have just moved LET over to ColoCrossing, a huge thanks to Jon the VP @ ColoCrossing for helping us out immensely with infrastructure. I'll post more on that in detail next week.

LET is migrated, we have a significant amount of work ahead of us, so bare with us as their team works out a few kinks and we finish migrating.

• fanfan Veteran

Great to hear LET is back! Hope LEB can be back soon.

• And we're back!

My first couple days here have been...eventful, to say the least.

• Very glad to see you're back!

• Well, now that they are off the Linode stupid 24h nullroute, wonder how good Const's DDoS'es will do him now?

I wonder if he will be able to DDoS from prison?

• @premiso said: I wonder if he will be able to DDoS from prison?

He's probably fled the country by now.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Thought i'd post my correspondence with SturdyVPS owner "Matt" Just for 'shits and giggles'

http://gyazo.com/8bad4a6a6d909be02600142e57d996d4.png

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited March 2012

@NozLTD said: Thought i'd post my correspondence with SturdyVPS owner "Matt" Just for 'shits and giggles'

May be he is having MPD ( Multiple personality Disorder)
    lol >> "Poor Guy this HostRail owner"
    atleast he confirmed that SturdyVPS owner is the man behind the attack

If someone talked with Const. He would say "Poor Guy this sturdyvps owner, thinks he can escape putting the blame on me "

LOL

• @NozLTD - should reply to his post with the screenshot showing "Matt" and Constantinos logged in from the same IP.

I've already poked at Constantino's router, it's currently not compromised nor running a proxy relay :P

• @Daniel said: He's probably fled the country by now.

Do you think he is smart enough to have done that?

He sent me that in a random PM on HF. Just to clear it up, i did not help him!

He also posted this on his sales thread - http://gyazo.com/a6b69a26e5fb0c2332d1241b2b52bdc5.png

• @NozLTD, you should find out who he thinks DDoSed him, see if he says WHT / LET, be even more funny if he did.

• for some reasons, Const. is very much Google friendly
    or he got better things to hide?

The way i read it, he thinks it's WHT and wants me to help him retaliate. After reading about these attacks against LET and WHT, i knew who the target would be when i asked him.

Has anybody ordered with SturdyVPS? What PP address is he using? He must be permanently limited after the thousands in chargebacks he got from HostRail last summer.

• Several large providers (including telecoms.bg) are now involved and are combing through the list of attacking IPs to clean out their networks. Whomever Constantinos purchased the botnet from is going to be rather upset :P