Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi offer

refikrefik Member

Hello,

Looking for dedi EU based with internal DA licence, 19-29€/m budget.

Anything interesting?

Comments

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

Hardware specs ~ ?

• refikrefik Member

16GB ram, SSD must have, any intel CPU that can fit budget. I was thinking to with hetner auction, but hey need DA license too.

• GayRunGayRun Member

Da license is not expensive

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@GayRun said:
    Da license is not expensive

If he needs unlimited accounts, it is $29/mo. Only if the provider can offer internal DA licenses, the cost can be less.

• eriseris Member

If he has an budget of 29 euro max of Dedicated server + DA License good luck searching

• seriesnseriesn Member

@refik said:
    16GB ram, SSD must have, any intel CPU that can fit budget. I was thinking to with hetner auction, but hey need DA license too.

No clue if @Clouvider has something?

@refik does it have to be a dedicated server? Would a vps work?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

@refik said: Looking for dedi EU based with internal DA licence, 19-29€/m budget.

Not going to happen for 16GB/SSD, even without DA license - even for a VPS that is practically impossible unless you want a host that deadpools before next year.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

Well, at least in theory there is Kimsufi KS-9.
    Personally I wouldn't buy it, but on paper with 16 GB RAM, 2x 240 GB SSD and Intel Xeon CPU it would even undercut OP's budget with only 17€/m (excl. VAT).

A practically better choice might be myLoc / servdiscount.com (AffLink). They have a few Economy servers with gigabit connectivity, way newer Intel CPUs, 32 GB RAM and for example currently up to 2x 480 GB SSD in stock at only 29€/m (excl. VAT, 35€ incl. VAT). For regular use cases their service and network is quite solid and probably outperforms OVH (except anti-ddos).

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:

@refik said:

No clue if @Clouvider has something?

@refik does it have to be a dedicated server? Would a vps work?

Thanks for the mention.
    Definitely not able to help in the budget though :-(

We run brand new kit and the budget barely covers space/power :-(