Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mobile Phone Subscriptions - How much do you pay and get? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mobile Phone Subscriptions - How much do you pay and get?

13»

Comments

• 20,13€ (incl. VAT) for 2013 "units"

(each SMS/MMS or minute of call or 1MB data transfer = 1 unit)

I should get "2014" plan at beginnning of 2014 :P

• Around $60 for 400 SMS and 300 minutes, and unlimited data.

Plus another one for $55, which breaks down to $25 for unlimited data and $30 consumabe for calls and SMS.

• @TarZZ92 said:

Yeah it is.
    I'm planning to move to 3 once 4G comes out. But for the price of virgin I'm loving it.

• £27/month for unlimited calls and sms and 1GB data. Included is a galaxy note 2

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited November 2013

Unlimited nation-wide calling, texting, 4GB of data up to 50Mbps, second and third SIM within the same contract for notebook and/or tablet, big-ass phone including a replacement in case I need to get it repaired and priority customer service for EUR58/month.

I pay a lot but I get a lot, IMO.

• Unlimited Text and 3g/4g data. 1500 min talk. 179 USD / mo for three lines with Sprint. That's after 19% discount because of where my wife works.

• Stuff in US costs lot more

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited November 2013

£5/mo T-Mobile (EE)

Unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited data (3G)

All hail retentions

• n0myn0my Member
    edited November 2013

£0 per month. Samba Mobile

Currently have 1.6GB Internet allowance (Can topup by watching some ads).
    I use viber to call or message people who use it and yuilop to call/message people on traditional phone or mobile.

Calls to emergency from phone is possible and is also free.

• ElliotJ said: £5/mo T-Mobile (EE)

That's amazing. how u get it that cheap> is it on full monty plan? (speeds are capped on that plan)

• TarZZ92 said: That's amazing. how u get it that cheap> is it on full monty plan? (speeds are capped on that plan)

Aside from being with them for a good few years, my family has roughly 5 devices with the, which we tend to upgrade at the same time - It gives us a fair amount of leverage.
    We decided to get a few Nexus 5s from Google, so asked T-Mobile to beat GiffGaff's offers as we'd be going sim-only from now on.

I've never been alerted about fair usage/whatnot, however I do push all my teathered data through a VPN - On average I use 10GB per month without any throttling.

• RaptaRapta Member
    edited November 2013

New plan got three of these:

250 Minutes

500 Text

500MB

£0 for 1 year.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/free-pay-monthly-sim-t-mobile-1714290

• Rapta said: £0 for 1 year.

that was a glitch, surely they did not actually let you take the contract out

• @TarZZ92 said:
    that was a glitch, surely they did not actually let you take the contract out

It was a glitch that they honoured :)

• NodeNode Member
    edited November 2013

2000 Minutes
    5000 Texts
    Unlimited Data with tethering (I can get a good 20-30mbps)

£15/Month Three Mobile UK (with VAT that i'll remove soon)

*Will be upgraded to 4G/LTE for free in the next year. Plan also includes no roaming costs in some EU states which I travel to frequently.

• Also my other plan paid £10 for ever for this deal:

150 minutes
    300 minutes
    500MB data.

Ovivo Mobile

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@dnwk said:
    Stuff in US costs lot more

EU has laws that put the ridiculous interconnect fees to rest.
    It costs me up to 4 times more to call in Romania than in EU because my operator is new to the market and stepped on a lot of toes with the pricing. So I use skype since data is so cheap :)

• seikanseikan Member
    edited November 2013

Well, here is what I got in Malaysia.

333 Minutes Call

200 Texts

20 MMS

2 GB Data

MYR 100 (Approx. USD 31) before taxes.

Seems like kinda costly if compared to other countries.

• I have two plans.

I have a $35 plan that gets me 300 minutes of talk time, unlimited texts and 2.5GB of data...however, they don't track how much data you really use and the speed never drops off. The data is 4G(WiMax) not LTE.

The other plan is a $35 a month hotspot that gets me 10GB of data...but I easily go through 50 or 60GB of data a month, again, 4G WiMax not LTE. I have an app on my tablet that allows me to use Google Voice as a phone through gmail.

Both plans are through Virgin Mobile USA.

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited November 2013

@seikan said:
    Well, here is what I got in Malaysia.

What telco is this?

• D_XTREMED_XTREME Member
    edited November 2013

easy system is using ur mobile system by a software or u can get a sms gateway to subscription .

• £25 /month
    iPhone 4S
    Unlimited Minutes
    Unlimited Texts
    1GB of Data
    300 08 number minutes.

Good deal as we have 4 lines with them.

• 3€ / mo for 1000 minutes and 1000 sms. Includes unmetered 64 Kbps .
    I could pay 2.99€ extra and get 2 Mbit/s unlimited data transfer, but phone updates dont need more bandwidth.
    Im considering a 1.5€ plan since i dont even use the 3€ one, but im lazy to change

• jaakka said: but phone updates dont need more bandwidth

64 Kbps is really slow... Can you even receive emails on that speed?

• @joodle
    Might have meant 64KB/s???

• @Ben1002 said:
    joodle
    Might have meant 64KB/s???

I really hope he does

• seikanseikan Member
    edited November 2013

budi1413 said: What telco is this?

Maxis

• bizzard said: So, I am one among those who spend the lowest on phones monthly. Maybe because I use wired internet most of the time for my data needs, instead of 3G and call charges are comparatively cheaper because of the competition.

I still use mobile mostly to make calls. Seems like many here use it mostly for data.

I spend Rs. 150 Every month -- even that because that is post paid lol :-) . Otherwise i will only spend 50 -60 Rs. (max)

No wonder my wife is always angry with me not calling her :-)

Vijay