Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CrownCloud - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - KVM at Los Angeles - Starting at $5/month & more! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CrownCloud - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - KVM at Los Angeles - Starting at $5/month & more!

2»

Comments

• @BBTN said:

@yanling said:
    hello sir,I want to put a CRM and OA webste, how much value can the server's SLA guarantee?

I can only talk about my VM in Frankfurt with them, but: 18:21:28 up 145 days, 10:00

noice!💃

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • been with them at LA location for a few years. Great uptime - snapshot is on power down only. Highly recommend them.

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • KernelPanic89KernelPanic89 Member
    edited April 2021

I've been a happy customer of CrownCloud since 2019 and recently moved on to this HV (was one of the first clients on this node in fact).
    Performance has been great and glad I am continuing my service with CrownCloud!

and

Again very happy with this new node and am also extremely pleased with the customer support (fast and friendly).

For Transparency I am also posting this on LES.

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited April 2021

@SpeedBus said: How much storage are you looking at and location?

Apologies for the late response! Looking for at least 2 TB with the ability to increase later on.

CPU 1-2 vcores
    RAM 1-2 GB
    Disk: 2TB min
    Network: 4 TB min
    EU - Netherlands preferred.

• @KernelPanic89 said:
    I've been a happy customer of CrownCloud since 2019 and recently moved on to this HV (was one of the first clients on this node in fact).
    Performance has been great and glad I am continuing my service with CrownCloud!

and

Again very happy with this new node and am also extremely pleased with the customer support (fast and friendly).

For Transparency I am also posting this on LES.

My Sincere apologies, I submitted the wrong VPS benchmarks. The one in the previous post was from drServer and the image below is from the CrownCloud VPS for comparison.

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • @SpeedBus said: 2 CPU cores fair share allocation

Can i ask details about this, e.g sometime I may need intensive CPU tasksvideo converting for 10 hours,or mores is this considered resource abuse ?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@JustPfff said:

@SpeedBus said: 2 CPU cores fair share allocation

Can i ask details about this, e.g sometime I may need intensive CPU tasksvideo converting for 10 hours,or mores is this considered resource abuse ?

Yes, that should be fine. As long as the usage isn't 24/7 @ 100%, and as long as it does not affect others on the host-node. We will contact you first always if there is any issue with the usage or otherwise to work out a solution :)

@jahrinc said:

@SpeedBus said: How much storage are you looking at and location?

Apologies for the late response! Looking for at least 2 TB with the ability to increase later on.

CPU 1-2 vcores
    RAM 1-2 GB
    Disk: 2TB min
    Network: 4 TB min
    EU - Netherlands preferred.

Dropped you a PM :)

• Hello, what does "fair sharing access include" mean?

@BenStory said:
    Hello, what does "fair sharing access include" mean?

It basically means that you have fair-share usage of the CPU, allowed to use upto 100% but not 24/7, the same applies to everyone on the host-node that way everyone gets a fair-share of usage allowed and not set to any hard-defined CPU% :)

• @SpeedBus said:

@BenStory said:

It basically means that you have fair-share usage of the CPU, allowed to use upto 100% but not 24/7, the same applies to everyone on the host-node that way everyone gets a fair-share of usage allowed and not set to any hard-defined CPU% :)

Thanks for your reply. It seems that these three plans are out of stock, are you considering restocking?

@BenStory said:

@SpeedBus said:

@BenStory said:

Thanks for your reply. It seems that these three plans are out of stock, are you considering restocking?

Yes, will be restocked by/before month end -- I'll drop you a message/PM on the forums once in stock :)

• @SpeedBus check your PM :)

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • Do you guys still spoof or has it been fixed yet? Hopefully its fixed now.

• :) Thank you @SpeedBus

Thanked by 1SpeedBus

@virgilmosciski said:
    @SpeedBus check your PM :)

Replied :)

@stefeman said:
    Do you guys still spoof or has it been fixed yet? Hopefully its fixed now.

I believe this was an issue with one of our upstreams years ago (2015?), which I remember a user mentioning off vpsboard but I never got an IP list to check through.

Also at the time we didn't have our own IP allocations, we had only certain IPs from a subnet (for eg, we had a /28 or /27 from a whole /24) so it could appear that the (bad) customers were hosted with us but were rather with the datacenter directly or another provider at the datacenter.

Since then though the datacenter has been sold etc to a different company and things are way different from what I've seen :)

@BenStory said:
    :) Thank you @SpeedBus

No problems! :)

Thanked by 1stefeman
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@SpeedBus any good old frankfurt yearly deals?

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • Holy this one still up and running :D @SpeedBus

Thanked by 1Merakith

@febryanvaldo said:
    Holy this one still up and running :D @SpeedBus

yup! we kept aside some stock for it and since it didn't completely sell out at the time, so what you see now is the remaining stock :)

Thanked by 1Merakith
  • @SpeedBus said: yup! we kept aside some stock for it and since it didn't completely sell out at the time, so what you see now is the remaining stock

Nice :)

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • MerakithMerakith Member
    edited June 2023

I got the 2 years old deal today. CrownCloud is top notch. Good hardware, network, support and communication. They have also bundled snapshotting offsite with the deal. They went beyond and customized the VPS for me which they won't do generally. Thanks @SpeedBus

Thanked by 2SpeedBus amaalex
  • tsofttsoft Member

25 port works?

Thanked by 1SpeedBus

@tsoft said:
    25 port works?

Openable on request, if you want to be 100% sure -- drop in a ticket with your usage requirement and we'll let you know if its OK or not https://crowncloud.net/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=7 :)

Support will reply back to you in less than 5 mins :)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Don't necro post please.

This discussion has been closed.