Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TX] Catalyst-Limited 10-1GB KVM, 60GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage, 3TB Bandwidth for $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TX] Catalyst-Limited 10-1GB KVM, 60GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage, 3TB Bandwidth for $7

ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2013 in Offers

Catalyst Host

Stop Shopping, Start Hosting

About Us
For those of you guys who don’t know us, Catalyst Host was started by Ryan Arp (@ryanarp) with the help of a few great friends. Catalyst has been focused on providing our brand of quality hosting. We just want you all to know that we’re more than just another provider, we are customers too. We know what customers want, and we focus on exactly that! We’re also Catalyst customers ourselves! We want the best out of everything we get, and we’ll work hard to make sure you get the best we can give!

Our Philosophy
If you're not going to do something right, don't bother doing it. Catalyst Host has been in business since early 2011. We are not here to give you the most imaginary resources you can't use for the least dollar signs. We are here to give you the best quality, with what I estimate to be some of the least oversold nodes in our market. You have the peace of mind that you services are in good hands, that your service will operate as expected, and that your data will remain safe.

Our Dedication to Quality Networks and Powerful Hardware
The network behind our Dallas servers is multi-homed with multiple 10Gbit connections and redundant Juniper routing with HSRP failover. Network and hardware conditions are monitored 24/7/365. Spare hardware is always stocked and available on site. We utilize A+B power for redundancy in case of brownouts, which are rare in Dallas. As a standard we use dual E5 Intel Xeon Processors with a minimum of 64GB of Ram and Raid 10 setup with 4 to 8 Enterprise Grade Drives. Recently we started using SSD Cache on our KVM Node(s). These Node(s) currently have 6 Enterprise Grade Drives in Raid 10 and 2 SSD Drives in Raid 1 for Cache. You can expect this to be a standard on future nodes.

Our VPSs are located in Dallas, TX. We utilize the Incero Network inside CoreXchange. While we do not own our hardware, we are renting some of the finest hardware available. This is a choice that we made to guarantee the quality of our services.

EACH PLAN COMES WITH

• SolusVM Control Panel
  • Free DNS Hosting
  • Weekly Off Site Backup
  • Instant Setup
  • 1Gbps Fair Share Port
  • Unmetered Incoming Bandwidth

Test IP: http://192.211.54.101/test/

TOS: https://catalysthost.com/terms-of-service/
AUP: https://catalysthost.com/acceptable-use-policy/
WINDOWS: We do not support windows licensing at this time.

Venti KVM Promo Limited to 10

• 3 CPU Core
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 60GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage
  • 3TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • $7/Month

Order: https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=55
Promo Code: 1GBKVM7

Thought I would clarify on the KVM promo. Consider it early black friday :) Only happens once a year.

Tall KVM 100Mbit Unmetered Promo[Limited Stock]

• 256MB RAM
  • 15GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage
  • Unmetered 100Mbit
  • 1 CPU Cores
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • $7 / Monthly
  • $42 / Year

Order: https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=66

OpenVZ 128MB Yearly

• 1 CPU Core
  • 128MB RAM
  • 128MB vSwap
  • 50GB RAID10 Diskspace
  • 1024GB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $17/Year

Order: https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=44

KVM 256MB Yearly

• 1 CPU Core
  • 256MB RAM
  • 15GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage
  • 1024GB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • $28/Year or $14/6 Months

Order: https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

Trenta OpenVZ 2GB Promo[Limited Stock]

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 2048MB RAM
  • 512MB vSwap
  • 50GB Diskspace
  • 1024GB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • $7/Month

Order: https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=45

Comments

• Venti KVM Promo

3 CPU Core
    1024MB RAM
    60GB RAID10/SSD Cached Storage
    3TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port Speed
    1 IPv4 Address
    OpenVZ/SolusVM
    $7/Month

is it KVM or OpenVZ

• @ryanarp said: We are not here to give you the most imaginary resources you can't use for the least dollar signs.

@jarland said:
    Offshore 12GB RAM DDOS protection DMCA free $12/decade featured in Washington Post. PM me for order link.

Can't help but to post this. Btw Nice offers ;)

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@painfreepc said:
    Venti KVM Promo

3 CPU Core
    1024MB RAM
    3TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port Speed
    1 IPv4 Address
    OpenVZ/SolusVM
    $7/Month

is it KVM or OpenVZ

KVM Sorry about that, I guess I copied one of the OpenVz plans info.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@peppr said:

That offer is very real and I recommend anyone who wants it make sure to PayPal me personally at [email protected] :)

edited November 2013

@peppr said:
    Can't help but to post this. Btw Nice offers ;)

Thanks @peppr nice to see you around. Don't worry I don't offer anything over 2GB and we are only selling 10 of the promo ;)

• said: Venti KVM Promo

3 CPU Core
    1024MB RAM
    3TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port Speed
    1 IPv4 Address
    KVM/SolusVM
    $7/Month

I got 2 IPv4.

My bad, enjoy your extra IP :)

• Is there a monthly kvm with 256 ram but with limited traffic?

edited November 2013

@alexvolk said:
    Is there a monthly kvm with 256 ram but with limited traffic?

Actually not, I forgot this one doesn't have a monthly discount. That is just OpenVZ that has discounted price. If your a new client we do have a promo code "SWITCH" for 50% off.

• looks like you read my post: Market Research* KVM Price Point
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/386375/#Comment_386375

Venti KVM Promo - if you do the 2 ip's i will be a very happy man..

edited November 2013

@painfreepc said:
    looks like you read my post: Market Research* KVM Price Point
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/386375/#Comment_386375

Venti KVM Promo - if you do the 2 ip's i will be a very happy man..

Sure we offer this on Venti Plan, just open a ticket afterwards with justification for additional IP :) Just for the promo I meant to do 1 IP and then a second with Arin Justification. No additional cost of course.

• thanks, looking for my credit card right now!

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @ryanarp said:
    Actually not, I forgot this one doesn't have a monthly discount. That is just OpenVZ that has discounted price. If your a new client we do have a promo code "SWITCH" for 50% off.

Too bad:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Can you give more recurring discount (Some thing like 3.5$ per month) ?
    Well, Black Friday is coming next week and every one will be happy :)

Thank you!

edited November 2013

@alexvolk said:
    Can you give more recurring discount (Some thing like 3.5$ per month) ?

I have to save something for future promos. ;) SWITCH code should work now, I am bad with promo codes. Should work for anyone interested in 50% Off Recurring. As for your question about something like $3.50 you can try this promo code I posted on VPSBoard it might still work. "VPSBkvmPROMO"

• @ryanarp said:
    I have to save something for future promos. ;) SWITCH code should work now, I am bad with promo codes. Should work for anyone interested in 50% Off Recurring. As for your question about something like $3.50 you can try this promo code I posted on VPSBoard it might still work. "VPSBkvmPROMO"

Still, the same problem:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Thank you !

edited November 2013

alexvolk said: Still, the same problem:

SWITCH and VPSBkvmPROMO only work on regular priced plans. So not valid on some of the plans in this post. That might be why your getting that error.

• @alexvolk said:
    Still, the same problem

I wish I could get the 17$/year plan for $8.5/year too. Maybe on black friday lol.

• That node name. :p

@budi1413 said:
    That node name. :p

What can I say I am a fan :)

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2013

Well i got me my share of TaylorSwift,

Ryan Arp is a class act,

i did not understand how the kvm os install worked,
    he was about to install ubuntu 12.04 LTS for me, but at the last moment right before he was about to do the install i got it.

if you are green like me and you order KVM, your panel will have a virual CDRom drive that you can mount and unmount it has a dropdown menu with the list of os's, you install just like you would using virualbox in console - they do not send you a root password, you set it when you do the os install.

painfreepc || Client 11/24/2013 04:52
    i am not getting an install console, i have used manual install at backupsy, all i see here is a auto installer

Ryan Arp || Staff 11/24/2013 04:57
    Which ISO would you like me to mount for you? Currently I have set your KVM VPS to boot from CDROM and I have shut it down and turned it back on. If you login to console you will be at the CentOS 6.4 Installer. If you would like a different one I can help you with that as well.

painfreepc || Client 11/24/2013 04:57
    please install "Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit Minimal"

Ryan Arp || Staff 11/24/2013 05:02
    I see you taking over the install. So I will close out and let you do your thing. Let me know if you have any other questions.

painfreepc || Client 11/24/2013 05:18
    thanks, backupsy do not have cd install, this is very cool, sorry i a little new at this, only been doing the vps thing for a few months now.

Ryan Arp || Staff 11/24/2013 05:19
    No problem, Glad we could help :)

thanks Ryan
    and thanks to
    Don Park
    Catalyst Host Support - first to respond to ticket

Thanked by 1ryanarp

Glad we could help :)

• will you be offering any other locations.

edited November 2013

We have plans of a second location, however might not be till January. Mid-December at earliest. I wouldn't mind a Christmas launch promo. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. :)

• @ryanarp : Looking for a BlackFriday promo from you ! Do it please - even if it is limited.

• ryanarp said: second location

Some hint please. :D

West Coast :D

• I'm actually really want to try your service. That's a good news then. :D

Thanked by 2ryanarp HalfEatenPie